Search results

1. EpicFILE

Ah, hello @[100539:@starlight dream]! :D I started a new college semester this month so I'm not...

Ah, hello @[100539:@starlight dream]! :D I started a new college semester this month so I'm not so active lately. This forum teaches me a lot to be a better person. Slowly I can overcome my anxieties irl. It's a beautiful thing. How about you? :D
  2. EpicFILE

RMMV Ceress and Orea [Love/Emotional, Adventure, Puzzles, Exploration]

Wah, you're progressing pretty fast. :kaojoy: Ceress' sprite looks lovely. I don't know a thing about selling games on steam. But good luck on your effort anyway! :D
  3. EpicFILE

Starting out with a lot of cash, choose your path by buying equipment

Maybe you can make the merchants in the beginning of the game a little out of stock. So the buy-able items and equipments quantity are limited. I think it's a good way to control the player's money-spending choice. :D @Puruiro suggestions are also workable.
  4. EpicFILE

Character Direction checking? (script)

Don't know if it's what you're looking for, but Yanfly Event Encounter Aid might help you. :)
  5. EpicFILE

Ougi / Ultimate Skill

I have some kind of ultimate skillset in my game, called "Advanced". To activate it, the player need to input some button sequence. The more powerful, the more challenging it is. The Advanced command itself can't be accessed normally. Only when an actor successfully dodged an attack, he can...
  6. EpicFILE

RMMV Ceress and Orea [Love/Emotional, Adventure, Puzzles, Exploration]

That town map is really breathtaking. I love the caves too, because they seems natural-looking and lively. Your progress is pretty fast, and by seeing how much you've made this far, maybe you can try to move it to development thread. :) Anyway, the NPC inclusion seems interesting. I think I'll...
  7. EpicFILE

Maybe cultural differences make us adopt a little different way of speaking. I feel that way too. :D

Maybe cultural differences make us adopt a little different way of speaking. I feel that way too. :D
  8. EpicFILE

Reading uplifting articles or uplifting videos might help. Or you can read some inspiring...

Reading uplifting articles or uplifting videos might help. Or you can read some inspiring stories from people you admire. It's really comforting to know that the people you admire might have the moments of self-doubt too, but they can go past it in the end. :D Also, never compare yourself to...
  9. EpicFILE

FREE Hidden Trace Recruitment

Thank you @vectorinox ! :D
  10. EpicFILE

FREE Hidden Trace Recruitment

Thank you for joining, @Leon Kennedy. :D @Frogboy Thanks! :) Since it's bumped already, I might mention that the roles for battleback maker, icon maker, and spriter are still open. I've counted the numbers of battleback required for the entire game, and it's likely 7 battlebacks. Haven't...
  11. EpicFILE

Hello! :3 *whistle* *whistle*

Hello! :3 *whistle* *whistle*
  12. EpicFILE

Industry art pro by day, game maker hobbyist by night.

Welcome mister fox. :D It's a great thing that you have a job that's in alignment with your passion. Don't worry about asking questions here, because most members here are friendly. @Guiguimu is right. Start with something small first is a good idea. Good luck and hopefully you'll enjoy your...
  13. EpicFILE

@[4574:@The Stranger] Ya, I also don't start a thread if it's not about very specific...

@[4574:@The Stranger] Ya, I also don't start a thread if it's not about very specific questions. Google and RMW combo ftw. :D
  14. EpicFILE

Which website do you use to post pictures on forums?

Agree with @bgillisp . I used Imgur back then, but I found a VPN problems. Postimages is a very good alternative (or even better than Imgur actually). I still use it even though the VPN problem is gone, because imo postimages have better interface and have an option to resize pictures. :D
  15. EpicFILE

@[108013:@TheMutantSpaceDancer] This post have a potential to receive endless comments. So be...

@[108013:@TheMutantSpaceDancer] This post have a potential to receive endless comments. So be prepared to get big alerts wave. :D
  16. EpicFILE

https://assets-auto.rbl.ms/caad9748ec9f9ee82f27c30fa5fc7e7c3491c320d23e4f33fcb36fb511ba838d

https://assets-auto.rbl.ms/caad9748ec9f9ee82f27c30fa5fc7e7c3491c320d23e4f33fcb36fb511ba838d
  17. EpicFILE

@[100859:@Poryg] Hey, that's an interesting gameplay mechanic. :D (starts seeing the forum as an...

@[100859:@Poryg] Hey, that's an interesting gameplay mechanic. :D (starts seeing the forum as an RPG itself)
  18. EpicFILE

*Heard a scream and start screaming too without knowing what actually happens*

*Heard a scream and start screaming too without knowing what actually happens*
  19. EpicFILE

Tyler's 1913 Ford Model T in 8 different colors (MV)

Looks great. :D I like the red one and the turquoise one.
  20. EpicFILE

There are lot of magical members here. :D

There are lot of magical members here. :D

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Setup a system to cull enemies that are too far from the player to matter, and to spawn new ones just outside of view. Take that lag! :LZSexcite:
That trope is alive more than ever, not so much elemental Crystal's but gathering magical objects or doing "task" to unlock this oddly specific thing is everywhere, I saw it saw it in the IT 2 remake, avengers and every season of supernatural
It's raining...in winter :")
I was stunned-STUNNED-to find that I have been working on my current project since November. It feels like so much less time than that.
Stream will be live shortly with some art! Going to do a recolor, then start on a new monster! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ceoxy-