Search results

1. Trying to combine Yanfly main menu manager plugin with another?

So, I enjoy Yanfly's main menu plugin, but I want to be able to use Moogle_X's actor friendship system (http://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?/topic/50296-actors-friendship-system/)to the menu. Naturally, I have no skill with Java scripting and was wondering if anyone had a solution to my...
  2. Talking to Party Members?

Is there a way to let my main character talk to party members through events?
  3. Relationship Simulation?

Any ideas on how I can add a relationship simulator into the game? I'm thinking somewhere along the lines of Rune Factory where there's a menu with relationship status meters. I already have an idea on how to create events and use variables to add points to a characters meter, but I don't have a...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So I need to come up with quite a few action sequences.
Was stressing about this plugin earlier, but pretty happy with how its looking now! Purple makes it pop more too!! :)
A friend requested me to do a pfp for his twitch channel, so far he approved one of my sketches, so going to digital now. The style he's looking for is quite different from my usual, hopefully I can get it right... :kaoback:
I am so hyped! A new post update and im anxious to see reactions..eeeeeeee

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
notKanra