Search results

1. DianteC

Error

I have found a solution to the issue, this thread can be closed now. Thank you.
  2. DianteC

Error

Of course.
  3. DianteC

Error

Here is the portion of the script that it is calling an error for, but there's nothing major, unless I'm missing something. Also @slimmmeiske2 it's an SRPG plugin in the works.
  4. DianteC

Error

Hey guys, I continue to get this error Any idea on how to fix this?
  5. DianteC

Account Deletion

I'll have to look further into it. I just don't want anyone getting unjust copies of the program, or anything else for that matter.
  6. DianteC

Account Deletion

Thank you. Also It's not that they made any post but this account is with my purchases which have direct downloads from the site.
  7. DianteC

Account Deletion

Hey guys, as unfortunate as it sounds, is there anyway to disable my account? I have noticed there have been logins that weren't me, including being logged out when returning to the site. I have reason to believe someone is getting into my account. I wish to return to the forum but under...
  8. DianteC

Challenge of The Pixel!

I like the 240x60 The new challenge is up everyone. I gave this one a bit more time so you guys have your weekends and plus it is a bigger canvas than usual. Be unique and have fun with it. I can't wait to see what you all come up with.
  9. DianteC

Challenge of The Pixel!

Medium sounds good, but what would that be in pixels?
  10. DianteC

Challenge of The Pixel!

Go Idea! The next challenge shall be just that. To make a banner. But what is a good average size banner?
  11. DianteC

RMMV [One Map Game Challenge 2018 Entry]"My Friends"

I deleted it. But as far as the grammatical errors, it's nothing to serious. Just a missing letter here and there, a couple letters turned around within the word. If you breeze through the text you'll find them fairly quickly.
  12. DianteC

Not showing TP Number

Yanfly's Skill core. I know it allows you to input cost via the note tags on the skills.
  13. DianteC

Good morning/afternoon/evening - intro

Great to have you on board.
  14. DianteC

RMMV [One Map Game Challenge 2018 Entry]"My Friends"

This was a pretty good game for what it was. I like the simplicity, and the how the dialogue lead to the ending aside from a view grammatical errors. Once it ended I was sure there was more to come, but sadly not. It left me to wonder what really happened. I think you're on to something here...
  15. DianteC

Challenge of The Pixel!

It happens. I mean the deadline is more for just to get the challenges completed to move on. But it's all for fun so no seriousness on adding a bit of a late entry. Now the voting, that's something else haha. When it's done and the trophy goes out, bye bye oppertunity :guffaw: Congratulations...
  16. DianteC

Site Issues

It always happens after an update. Well, nothing to be done, Thanks for the information so quickly.
  17. DianteC

Site Issues

At times I have issues with the site stating that I have no access to certain threads or images and things of that sort even when it is my own thread. This happens on and off, are there a lot of updates happening which could be causing these issues?
  18. DianteC

Challenge of The Pixel!

We have reached the deadline for the challenge. The voting will commence soon. I hope you guys had fun with this one. Sorry ahead of time for the double posting. It was an accident, got caught up with the family.
  19. DianteC

Challenge of The Pixel!

Sounds awesome. I love tea.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Setup a system to cull enemies that are too far from the player to matter, and to spawn new ones just outside of view. Take that lag! :LZSexcite:
That trope is alive more than ever, not so much elemental Crystal's but gathering magical objects or doing "task" to unlock this oddly specific thing is everywhere, I saw it saw it in the IT 2 remake, avengers and every season of supernatural
It's raining...in winter :")
I was stunned-STUNNED-to find that I have been working on my current project since November. It feels like so much less time than that.
Stream will be live shortly with some art! Going to do a recolor, then start on a new monster! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ceoxy-