Search results

1. nazgul

Rpg Maker VX Ace - Animated Battle Back Help

Hey everyone! I am looking for a creative way to get a similar animated background effect in my battle system for RMVX ACE. I am using Yami's Battle Engine Symphony and Yanflys battle systems as well. Does anyone have any suggestions to make an effect like this for a final boss fight? I am...
  2. nazgul

Hidden Game.exe Crash Debugger - Graphical Object Global Reference ACE

Scary stuff I have been working on this over a year. That is sad news. I use so many scripts i feel bad just asking for you to look a this complicated mess. Anyway if you wouldn't mind I would really appreciate your help. I think perhaps I have to many scripts installed. I am willing to scale...
  3. nazgul

Hidden Game.exe Crash Debugger - Graphical Object Global Reference ACE

If my game isn't crashing but in one run through I got a ton of critical objects, is this something I should be worried about? Does this mean it will start crashing?
  4. nazgul

Releasing games without needing RTP, lightweight and easy

Purged about 100 Megabytes with this method. Thanks.
  5. nazgul

Face value it seems to be identical only clunkier. Hands on it feels totally different and...

Face value it seems to be identical only clunkier. Hands on it feels totally different and extremely smooth. I was very skeptical at first but it plays out like a totally unique game.
  6. nazgul

I hope you both get a chance to play it! No sleep tonight hahaha.

I hope you both get a chance to play it! No sleep tonight hahaha.
  7. nazgul

Final Fantasy XV is the most amazing game I have ever played. Excuse me life I am afk for a while.

Final Fantasy XV is the most amazing game I have ever played. Excuse me life I am afk for a while.
  8. nazgul

RMVX Ace - Help with Boss Battles. Ideas for others.

I am just wondering if anyone can help me mimic the effects of a couple bosses from Final Fantasy 4. 1st 2nd 3rd I understand these are not original ideas. I do not plan to use them in my game, but I would like to personally recreate and understand the mechanics to get ideas...
  9. nazgul

Sprite indicator for Battle Engine Symphony

I am using several scripts the relevant battle scripts are in this order: Yanfly Battle Engine https://yanflychannel.wordpress.com/rmvxa/battle-scripts/ace-battle-engine/ Yami's CATB https://github.com/suppayami/rmvxa-collection Yanfly Enemy Hp Bars...
  10. nazgul

RMVX Ace - Glowing Events/Tile Sets.

Is a gif extraction legit? That guy linked it up there. I was just going to split the gif and give it to the artist. I am still uncertain.
  11. nazgul

DoubleX RMVXA Input Addon to YSA Battle System: Classical ATB

Sorry I was asking if their was ruby code I could use in the  PRE_ATB_INPUT = "_______________" That would loop an animation on the current player. Basically I noticed in Final Fantasy 4 actors could have an animated state like sleep, and still blink when it was there turn. In my game I made a...
  12. nazgul

Yami Symphony "No Substitute for You"

Please for the love of god someone fix this script! +1 OP! Love you Yami and DoubleX and Yanfly thanks all for your hardwork!
  13. nazgul

It does not.
  14. nazgul

If any artists decide to undertake this please message me so I can give your a more specific point of reference that I do not wish to share publicly in fear of inspiring others to practice unethical actions.
  15. nazgul

DoubleX RMVXA Input Addon to YSA Battle System: Classical ATB

Hello DoubleX I currently use this for my pre_atb input: PRE_ATB_INPUT = "add_state(74) if actor?" Basically I have a state animation that makes the actor blink. However this overwrites other cool state animations I have playing. I was wondering would it be possibile to use code, to instead...
  16. nazgul

Hehehe....You give me to much credit sir. My artistic skills are probably below level 1. I found some resources by Charles Hurst they look really similar to something I was talking about. http://www.rpgmakercentral.com/topic/16280-charlesthehursts-resources/ Its defintely not exact but its...
  17. nazgul

Id just like to point out I never requested anyone to edit anything.
  18. nazgul

I am wondering if anyone can make something that goes with the Samurai RTP(Or any Standard looking RPGmaker tiles from vx ace) to emulate the type of glow effects found in Final Fantasy 4's dungeon The Tower of Zot also in the Giant of Babil. You can see below that the vents to the left and...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Setup a system to cull enemies that are too far from the player to matter, and to spawn new ones just outside of view. Take that lag! :LZSexcite:
That trope is alive more than ever, not so much elemental Crystal's but gathering magical objects or doing "task" to unlock this oddly specific thing is everywhere, I saw it saw it in the IT 2 remake, avengers and every season of supernatural
It's raining...in winter :")
I was stunned-STUNNED-to find that I have been working on my current project since November. It feels like so much less time than that.
Stream will be live shortly with some art! Going to do a recolor, then start on a new monster! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ceoxy-