Search results

1. Omniblacklight

Scrapping DoS, kept hitting walls. Focusing on just playing with sprites and possibly learning...

Scrapping DoS, kept hitting walls. Focusing on just playing with sprites and possibly learning the program for now.
  2. Omniblacklight

Salutations n.n

Oh yes, I've noticed. So many friendly and helpful people n.n Thank you!
  3. Omniblacklight

Amysaurus' Sprites!

That surfer is awesome!
  4. Omniblacklight

Now that I have a bit of a grasp, redoing DoS. Want a bit more to the start.

Now that I have a bit of a grasp, redoing DoS. Want a bit more to the start.
  5. Omniblacklight

Rain sure makes the creative flow n_n

Rain sure makes the creative flow n_n
  6. Omniblacklight

That's not good at all! Good luck!

That's not good at all! Good luck!
  7. Omniblacklight

Player Housing

I personally like player housing regardless of the game type, it makes it feel...I guess more 'real' to me. Like you can properly get sucked into it. Long as the items aare either in a set place or stay where you put it, unlike the hours I spent decorating my skyrim house only to return and...
  8. Omniblacklight

Salutations n.n

Hehe thank you!
  9. Omniblacklight

Salutations n.n

Thank you very much! I really hope I do n.n
  10. Omniblacklight

Brainstorming for my first game; something cute and magical for a friend.

Brainstorming for my first game; something cute and magical for a friend.
  11. Omniblacklight

Salutations n.n

Thank you for the welcome! I have some shaded pixels that I have made, I'll  see about uploading them here to share for people to edit and color as they please. They are a little bigger than most should be for the games, so may work for icons.
  12. Omniblacklight

Salutations n.n

Thank you Qtpi <3  So many cookies ~drool~ Sa..moa? Cookie...lol making me want to break into my girl scout cookies. I haven't done pixel art in a while, was playing with some today and then I see all these fabulous ones on here and on other sites and know I'm going to have to work really hard...
  13. Omniblacklight

Salutations n.n

Oh good to hear! I was a little nervous about that when I seen the scripting panel. Glad that I shouldn't have to use it for the entire game haha. Thank you for the welcome!
  14. Omniblacklight

Salutations n.n

Thank you very much Narcissus n_n I shall!
  15. Omniblacklight

Salutations n.n

Hello, I'm Omniblacklight, feel free to call me Omni or whatever hehe. I recently bought the RPG Maker VX Ace during the steam sale, along with one nice little modern pack before finding forums where people share their experiences, scripting, tutorials, and so on. I'm eager to learn but I am...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So I need to come up with quite a few action sequences.
Was stressing about this plugin earlier, but pretty happy with how its looking now! Purple makes it pop more too!! :)
A friend requested me to do a pfp for his twitch channel, so far he approved one of my sketches, so going to digital now. The style he's looking for is quite different from my usual, hopefully I can get it right... :kaoback:
I am so hyped! A new post update and im anxious to see reactions..eeeeeeee

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alpeesharma1212