Search results

1. RMMV yanfly STB completly nullifies Actions + parameter

is there any way to let the Action + parameter still work even with STB battling on?
  2. RMMV plugin that lets skills have timing bonus

is there such a plugin that has a little timing minigame for bonus damage? akin to the Mario and Luigi series (probably simpler though)
  3. RMMV Yanfly animated sideview enemies use only 1 attack animation

This might not be a thing the plugin can do, but im sure i can make an animated enemy do different animations per attack, right?? Ive been trying to put animation note tags in the skills themselves but it doesnt do anything, am i just doing it wrong or is it not a thing?
  4. Force Random Action

So I made this item called "D20" which lets you use a move in battle that rolls the D20, I wanted to make the user (actor 2, only she can equip it so thats not an issue) forced to use a random action, and I thought i was onto something when I realized "Force Action" doesn't take variables.. so...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So I need to come up with quite a few action sequences.
Was stressing about this plugin earlier, but pretty happy with how its looking now! Purple makes it pop more too!! :)
A friend requested me to do a pfp for his twitch channel, so far he approved one of my sketches, so going to digital now. The style he's looking for is quite different from my usual, hopefully I can get it right... :kaoback:
I am so hyped! A new post update and im anxious to see reactions..eeeeeeee

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alpeesharma1212