Search results

1. Skyforger

RMMV Light in the Dark (IGMC 2017 Entry)

SYNOPSIS Light In The Dark is a short game about a girl who lives in a small house with her abusive mother. The girl's name is Perdita. Her feelings have been suppressed because her mother won't allow her to do anything fun. No laughter can be heard in the house but neither crying. She doesn't...
  2. Skyforger

RMMV Traum

SYNOPSIS Traum is a short, narrative-driven game with horror elements. It encourages the player to explore as interacting with objects reveals more about the world, the story, and the main character himself. Many of the objects can be interacted with multiple times and some items trigger...
  3. Skyforger

RPG Maker MV keeps crashing

This wonderful thing happened. MV crashes really randomly while doing events. It just freezes for a second and then crashes. It also gives this message when trying to open the project straight from the file. It does this for all my projects. I can open the projects normally through MV. I have...
  4. Skyforger

XaiL System - Journal Error

Hello, I have a problem with XaiL System - Journal, which only occurs after loading the game. Starting a new game, no problem the journal menu works fine. But after loading the game, the menu opens but if I try to change pages, one of these errors show up: Script lines between 413 and...
  5. Skyforger

Haldornia: Moonfall (NEW Version 1.6 Available!)

Hello everyone! I made the game with RPG Maker MV and it is the first game I ever truly finished. There might be some fixes to be made but the newest version is going to be called a complete version of the game. Updated to version 1.6! Longer the wait, bigger the changes! I added...
  6. Skyforger

Sky Scribbles

Hi everyone! I'm new here  :) Pleased to meet you all.  So I came here to tell you something about my story for a game I'm currently planning. It's going to be very much fantasy based, i'll try to include some horror into it. Please note that all of this is in the progress and all the names...
  7. Skyforger

Greetings To Everyone!

Hello all!  :) You may know me as Skyforger, and I have just started making a game with Rpg Maker Vx Ace. I've planned it for a long time now and now is the time to see if I can really do this. I have bought many dlc packs, all glory to the great people who made them, and I'll try to use all...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So I need to come up with quite a few action sequences.
Was stressing about this plugin earlier, but pretty happy with how its looking now! Purple makes it pop more too!! :)
A friend requested me to do a pfp for his twitch channel, so far he approved one of my sketches, so going to digital now. The style he's looking for is quite different from my usual, hopefully I can get it right... :kaoback:
I am so hyped! A new post update and im anxious to see reactions..eeeeeeee

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alpeesharma1212