Search results

1. RyeBreadedCooder

Sakan Refuses to Open New MV Project

Some tests I did with previous versions of MV on Windows seem to corroborate this idea, as Sakan still did not function on versions 1.4.1, 1.5.1, and 1.5.2, as well as the current version. Do note that I did not roll back any further for more extensive tests. Though you would think if it was...
  2. RyeBreadedCooder

Sakan Refuses to Open New MV Project

Attempted various times following fresh installs, integrity verification, running as admin, restarts, etc. I find that, when I run Sakan through RPG Maker MV, the tool functions as expected - I can click Options, Contents, and About, etcetera; however, when I click the 'Open MV Project' button...
  3. RyeBreadedCooder

Avy's MZ Stuff

Belated, but many happy returns! I have been following your work for 5 years now and you always produce high-quality work, oft of the variety that, once you have seen it, makes you wonder how you ever did without. Cheers!
  4. RyeBreadedCooder

How do I change my username?

@Archeia Hi, I'd like my username to be changed to {RyeBreadedCooder}, please.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So I need to come up with quite a few action sequences.
Was stressing about this plugin earlier, but pretty happy with how its looking now! Purple makes it pop more too!! :)
A friend requested me to do a pfp for his twitch channel, so far he approved one of my sketches, so going to digital now. The style he's looking for is quite different from my usual, hopefully I can get it right... :kaoback:
I am so hyped! A new post update and im anxious to see reactions..eeeeeeee

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alpeesharma1212