Search results

1. Sated

RM2k/3 Engalia: Before The Wager

ENGALIA: BEFORE THE WAGER A PREQUEL TO ENGALIA: THE WAGER! ~ Storyline and Setting ~ Engalia, a nation steeped in ancient lore that's dotted with uncountable ruins from civilisations passed. Flanked to the north by uninhabitable, snow-covered tundra, and to the south by arid deserts that only...
  2. Sated

-

-
  3. Sated

-

-
  4. Sated

RM2k/3 Sore Losers: Riot Grrrl

SORE LOSERS: RIOT GRRRL NOMINATED "MOST PROMISING DEMO", 2010 MISAOS NOMINATED "BEST INTERFACE", 2010 MISAOS ~ What People Are Saying ~ "Ever played an RPGMaker 2003 game where you almost forgot you were playing an RPGMaker 2003 game? Sore Losers: Riot Grrrl accomplishes just that!" -...
  5. Sated

RM2k/3 Engalia: The Wager

ENGALIA: THE WAGER RPGMAKER.NET "RM VENTURE" ONE WEEK CONTEST GAME, FEBRUARY 2014! WON A "BADGE OF BEAUTY" FOR AESTHETICS IN THE CONTEST! WON A "BADGE OF TALES" FOR STORYTELLING IN THE CONTEST! ~ What People Are Saying ~ "The RTP characters never looked so good. This was my most...
  6. Sated

RM2k/3 Frog, The Collector

FROG, THE COLLECTOR ~ What People Are Saying ~ "Because Frogs F@#%ing LOVE Fruit" - halibabica "After playing the updated version of the game (with levels!), I can see that Frog, the Collector has become a much better game... While the gameplay is still rather simple, it is much more...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So I need to come up with quite a few action sequences.
Was stressing about this plugin earlier, but pretty happy with how its looking now! Purple makes it pop more too!! :)
A friend requested me to do a pfp for his twitch channel, so far he approved one of my sketches, so going to digital now. The style he's looking for is quite different from my usual, hopefully I can get it right... :kaoback:
I am so hyped! A new post update and im anxious to see reactions..eeeeeeee

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alpeesharma1212