Search results

1. FeliPereira97

Any alternative keyboard for input?

In 854x480 resolution (ideal for mobile), the keyboard when inputting text is cut at the bottom. Is there any alternative to this one? Or is there a way to change the top box's size?. Thanks in advance
  2. FeliPereira97

Problems with Android deployment & plugins

Hi, sorry if in wrong category, thought this one fits. I have a project that works perfectly fine on PC, but when I try it on mobile (for which I'm specifically building it), many bugs occur. Some changes I've made won't appear, the first spash screen is the original one, not the one I've...
  3. FeliPereira97

[MV] Ability that buffs 1 ally to debuff the user

I wish to create an ability that buffs an ally's phys. defense, but debuffs the user's defense as a consequence. (A kind of transfer, but it'd be better to have the freedom to choose which stats to buff and debuff) The game doesn't seem to give me this option. I took a look at YEP's Skill Core...
  4. FeliPereira97

Converting to APK "collection was modified" error: Uncopyable files?

I've already created a topic on it on a website 2 apk forum, but I believe some experience from RPG Maker MV users might be more useful. https://websitetoapk.com/forums/300-collection-was-modified-enumerate-operation-may-not-execute I'm trying to generate an APK with Website 2 APK Builder...
  5. FeliPereira97

How to vary word according to a switch?

In my game, I have multiple treatment options besides man/woman. As an alternative to creating multiple "If switch X is on" before each message, I'd like to choose the one specific word (maybe added to a dictionary of something like that) according to the player's option. In portuguese, the...
  6. FeliPereira97

[MOG Actor/Party HUD MV] Conditional actor faces?

These are the plugins I'm talking about: MOG Actor HUD and MOG Party HUD. They add HUDs with faces related to the actors IDs. My problem is I have characters whose clothes change during the game, or that their looks depends on what gender/species the player chooses, so it'd be not only...
  7. FeliPereira97

SRD's Game Upgrade crashes game after it's exported (Because of RMMV's version)

My project works pretty fine during playtest, but when I export it and open the "final version", I get an error at the exact moment it starts: Type Error Cannot read property 'bind' of undefined Since it happens in the exported version, F8 doesn't do anything. After searching a bit, I found a...
  8. FeliPereira97

Restoring previous window color? Assigning window color to a variable?

[RMMV] I have a specific battle in my game in which I want to change the window color, but after the battle, I want to change it back to what the player was using before (the player can control the window color in the menu). Is there a script for assigning the current window color to a variable...
  9. FeliPereira97

SRD Auto-Updater - "Cannot read property 'slice' of undefined" on startup

I just installed SRDude's Auto-Updater Plugin, and even following his video tutorial, my game crashes when I start, showing the following screen: I feel kinda "invaded" by that, but here's my F8 windows stuff I have little programming knowledge, but I guess it's not clear what plugin is...
  10. FeliPereira97

Local Multiplayer (1v1 Versus) - Battle Mode Only

Hi, I've searched at lots of places, but couldn't find anything. Is there a plugin for local versus battles? I don't really want a player-controlled player on the map. I just want to create a mini-game / battle arena mode where players can pick 2 characters and fight each other in the game...
  11. FeliPereira97

[RMMV] Check Key/Button Input during messages

Hello. I'm trying to improve my "skip cutscene" function, and for that I'd really appreciate a way to check key press while showing messages, specially because there's a specific cutscene where there are a lot of quick consecutive messages, and just putting "wait 10 frames" before each message...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So I need to come up with quite a few action sequences.
Was stressing about this plugin earlier, but pretty happy with how its looking now! Purple makes it pop more too!! :)
A friend requested me to do a pfp for his twitch channel, so far he approved one of my sketches, so going to digital now. The style he's looking for is quite different from my usual, hopefully I can get it right... :kaoback:
I am so hyped! A new post update and im anxious to see reactions..eeeeeeee

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alpeesharma1212