Search results

1. liamx2000

RMMV Plugin question for battles

Hi all , do any of you know if there are any Plugins that can use pictures to show the character attacking before they attack ? like in Fire Emblem Heroes for example , Here is a picture of what Id like to do.
  2. liamx2000

How do I stop a SV enemy from pulsating ?

I want to make the SV enemy completely frozen so it's just a still image as it's a wooden barrel so it looks silly seeing a barrel pulsate slightly.
  3. liamx2000

Making an Enemy a breakable object on the battle map.

I want to make an Enemy a breakable object on the battle map so think of the enemy as a breakable object that only takes one hit to break like a Barrel for example. I need to make it so when you hit the Enemy(barrel) it will die(break) with one hit and once it dies a battle animation will play...
  4. liamx2000

Lower a Side View Battler on the battle map

My side view character is too high on my battle map I would like to be able to move them around like you could in RPGMaker2003 , But can't see anyway to do it , I'm using Mogs Battle engine I saw someone say you can change the position of SV characters in the rpg_managers.js file and I tried...
  5. liamx2000

Battle background question

Hi all I wanted to ask are there any plugins that can allow us to add layers to our battle backgrounds ? I have added an example picture from DIGIMON Dawn on the DS , you can see the metal barrel in the foreground , Id like to be able do something like this with my battle backgrounds or is it...
  6. liamx2000

Rpg Maker MV defeat a room of enemies question.

Hi all , in one of my dungeons I want to be able to do a Zelda like puzzle where you have to defeat a room of enemies to open a door, so my room has four enemies walking around and when you walk into them a battle starts so now I just want to be able to make it so the game knows when all four...
  7. liamx2000

Show picture question

Hi all , Simple question whats the easiest way to lock a picture on the screen because I have Gear Cog that I want to spin around in one place and I have managed to get it to rotate but when I move my character it follows them and I want it to stay where I left it in one place .
  8. liamx2000

pictures of faces not showing up at first

Hey all , I assume this is a plugin issue , one of my projects has this weird issue where the faces and pictures don't appear at first in the character menu screen , You have to open the menu then close it and when you open it for the second time the pictures of the characters faces appear again...
  9. liamx2000

Need help making a plugin work correctly

I have been trying for days now to use one of MOGS battle template plugins with mixed results , I followed their tutorial but my battle screen still looks off and I have no idea what I need to edit to make it look correctly and the annoying thing is I managed to do it a few years ago with an...
  10. liamx2000

Mogs Battle command plugin help please.

Hello I'm having an issue trying to get my custom made command menu to work, it works with my old project which is an older version of MOGS Demo, I'm trying to update my project you see because my Project is using a very old version of Mogs demo so I wanted to update it to the new master...
  11. liamx2000

Hi all I need help with using a battle template.

Hi all I just downloaded MASTER DEMO MV by Mog and I'm kinda baffled how to change templates. It comes with a folder called BattleHud_Templates and I want to use the one named 01_Classic I put all the files in their appropriate places and turned the Scripts on but there are no changes to the...
  12. liamx2000

Questions about using pictures as lighting

Hi all , hope this is the right spot to ask for help , I want to be able to use a picture to overlay over the map to add extra lighting like sun beams coming from windows and street lamps shining bright , stuff like that , I'm finding it hard to find the best way to create a picture of right...
  13. liamx2000

walking animation frames question

Hi all , I have tried looking for a plugin that will let me increase the number of Walking animations from 3 to more , but I can't find a recent one , can anyone tell me what the most recent up to date plugin is that will allow me to increase the number of animation frames for walking ? I found...
  14. liamx2000

Battle damage question

Hi all , simple question , Whats the simplest way to make sure the battle damage from the enemies and the player are exactly what I want them to be, so for example..... I have given main character 50 HP And I want the enemies to be able to deal the exact amount damage to the player without the...
  15. liamx2000

Cannot read property of Null

I keep getting an error message when I try and use Test battle I uploaded a screenshot , It's weird because it keeps happening but then after a about 6 or 7 tries it works again , also battles work 100% fine in the actual game itself , it's only test battle that it keeps happening with. Is...
  16. liamx2000

Guard animations question.

Hi all I'm trying to give my game a simple guard animation to use and I have created a simple animation to use and have assigned it to the guard skill but when I tried to test it made the characters guard no animation played , am I missing something simple ?
  17. liamx2000

Facesets not showing up at first

Hi all I'm not sure if this is an MV engine thing or perhaps a plugin issue so I do apologize if this is wrong place When I go to test my game and I press the button that takes you to the menu screen that shows the characters face sets and their Hp and everything but face-set doesn't appear ...
  18. liamx2000

Character select questions

Hi all , I wanted to ask is there a way to create a character select menu ? my game has over 40 characters and I want the player to able to choose who they want to take with them , I found this video but it only allows 13 selectable characters and also the link is dead. Is there a way to make...
  19. liamx2000

Questions about parallaxe maps

I am trying to do some parallaxe mapping and the image appears on the screen fine and the character can walk around on it , but after the character reaches a certain point on the map the Event Boxes that I use to block the player from moving in certain places on the map don't work , is there a...
  20. liamx2000

Question about MOG_Master_MV download

Hi all I need Support/Help , I recently downloaded MOG_Master_MV file and it comes with 12 Battle Hud templates and I want to use the one named 07_Arcana , So I copied and pasted the MOG_BattleHud.js That came with the Arcana folder along with the battlehud folder that holds all the graphics for...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So I need to come up with quite a few action sequences.
Was stressing about this plugin earlier, but pretty happy with how its looking now! Purple makes it pop more too!! :)
A friend requested me to do a pfp for his twitch channel, so far he approved one of my sketches, so going to digital now. The style he's looking for is quite different from my usual, hopefully I can get it right... :kaoback:
I am so hyped! A new post update and im anxious to see reactions..eeeeeeee

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alpeesharma1212