Search results

1. DMJohn0X

Trouble with creating a class trait.

So I now have 2 states. One is called Vampirism and the other is Necrotic. I want Necrotic to be on at the start of battle so long as hp is .3 of mhp, else I want Vampirism on. The code I tried (which doesnt work) is: <Custom Passive Condition> if (user.hp / user.mhp <= 0.3) {...
  2. DMJohn0X

Problem Installing Doodads

Is there any reason YEP_GridFreeDoodads isnt showing up in my plugins menu? Ive followed the video to install it, copied both folders, and have the pluging js file in my plugins folder. But its not there... Does it not work with 1.6+?
  3. DMJohn0X

YEP_BuffsStatesCore Vampire State help

Hi, I've currently got all of Yanfly's plugins installed. Ive been having a whole lot of fun with states and skills. But Im still a novice. I was hoping someone could assist me with what im trying to do. I have a Class system in the game. In it is a Vampire class. What I want to do, is to give...
  4. DMJohn0X

Is there a way to cap the Chicken Knife?

So, Following Yanfly's tutorial, I was easily able to recreate the fabled Chicken Knife from Final Fantasy. http://www.yanfly.moe/wiki/Chicken_Knife_(MV_Plugin_Tips_%26_Tricks) What Im wondering though, is i f there is a way to cap the weapon's attack so it doesnt infinitely scale. Is there an...
  5. DMJohn0X

Trying to create Trinket system

So what im looking to do is to use yanfly's sideview ctb, but to add flavor, i want to implement the trinket system from WoW. So each character can equip 2 trinkets with passive buffs or active skills. The latter is the issue as I'd like these active abilities to have a cooldown, but i also...
  6. DMJohn0X

Idle animation possible?

Anyone know how to add a default idle animation that loops when the character isn't being moved? Currently when im still, my sprite is dead still. I'd like to breath life into my sprite and make it play an idle animation when not moving UDLR.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So I need to come up with quite a few action sequences.
Was stressing about this plugin earlier, but pretty happy with how its looking now! Purple makes it pop more too!! :)
A friend requested me to do a pfp for his twitch channel, so far he approved one of my sketches, so going to digital now. The style he's looking for is quite different from my usual, hopefully I can get it right... :kaoback:
I am so hyped! A new post update and im anxious to see reactions..eeeeeeee

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
alpeesharma1212