Search results

1. Venka

Crafting Script v3.8 - Updated 2/26/2015

I don't have nearly the free time that I use to have so adding new features aren't likely right now. I am still trying to maintain all of my scripts when bugs are found. I'm not sure why you are getting that error. I don't have my laptop with me and since its a fresh game, my next question would...
  2. Venka

Ruby/RGSSx questions that don't deserve their own thread

I'm getting back into writing scripts after taking a few months off. I'm writing a script that has windows that will change their size depending on the amount of information that needs to be shown and various objects on the screen will adjust their positions off of this window. I usually write...
  3. Venka

Grats!!

Grats!!
  4. Venka

I like this author: http://www.lemodesittjr.com/the-books/saga-recluce/ Saga of Recluse is...

I like this author: http://www.lemodesittjr.com/the-books/saga-recluce/ Saga of Recluse is among my favorite series, but some of his other stuff is good too
  5. Venka

=)

=)
  6. Venka

So.. got tired of my avatar. So I keep seeing this picture that me and the daughter colored a...

So.. got tired of my avatar. So I keep seeing this picture that me and the daughter colored a bit back.. so welcome new avatar
  7. Venka

Variable in Script (simple question)

Ok it is right, but you need to set those up in a class and a method. Right now it's trying to set them before any of the game scripts are called, so it doesn't know what a game variable is. A little bit more information about what you are doing might help with suggestions of where to put it...
  8. Venka

Variable in Script (simple question)

same thing :) You'd put it before you need to call it or after the actor's mp changes so it updates to the current value. It just depends on what your intent is
  9. Venka

How could I set up a simple block puzzle system?

well the pushing is simple enough. There's a few tutorials on setting up push puzzles. For the pulling.. that's the hard part. You'll probably end up needing a script. I don't mess with evening too much any more so I'm not sure of all the options. You might be able to set up a parallel process...
  10. Venka

so like a script call or a switch to toggle auto learning on/off? I can look into it :) and sorry about the dropbox =(
  11. Venka

The best way to set variable = item in inventory

a screen shot of your event would be best. I'm not seeing an error in logic. Is  the event on and running continuously so it's updating the amount?
  12. Venka

If you see a doc, try to remember where and how it hurts as they pin points the type of headache.

If you see a doc, try to remember where and how it hurts as they pin points the type of headache.
  13. Venka

A few things on the is it a migraine.. if your senses feel heightened.. like do smells send you...

A few things on the is it a migraine.. if your senses feel heightened.. like do smells send you over the edge, are lights blindingly bright, do soft noises make you want to bash whatever is making the noise? Chances are it's a migraine. Some folks also get visual issues, like seeing spots or...
  14. Venka

Oops, I think that was pointed out not to long ago. It won't be hard to fix, I've just been so busy with other things. I'll try to post an update by tonight. edit: Ok so I'm a major bone head. I fixed the issue a few months ago and forgot to upload the update. The main page has the new links :)
  15. Venka

Bestiary Logbook v1.8 - updated 1/21/2014

I'm not having the issue. Can you post the error error message? Either a screen shot or just type up the message here or can post a demo here or via pm to me so I can see what's going on.
  16. Venka

I really like the themes for the styles. I know when I go to the database I like to set up...

I really like the themes for the styles. I know when I go to the database I like to set up weapons in teirs.. like bronze, iron, steel, mithril etc and finding sets of various weapons and armor that match has always been a pain. As always, fantastic work :)
  17. Venka

Bestiary Logbook v1.8 - updated 1/21/2014

Sounds like the header in the script got messed up. There sound have been a # in front of that line. Putting the pound sign in front of text makes it a comment and turns the text green and then the script ignores it.
  18. Venka

Ruby/RGSSx questions that don't deserve their own thread

@jonthefox: the () will work to check if a is true and if either b or c. I've had to write logic that way a few times and use of the parentheses is great for easier to read code and preventing undesired results. Like order of operators, multiplying, division, modulars, etc.
  19. Venka

Resolution Selection Script

Do you mind sending me a demo? You can pm a link to me if it has anything sensitive in it. I'm not sure why its working for me and not you. Maybe there is a compatibility issue somewhere.
  20. Venka

regexp for splitting a string based on \r\n

I've run into this problem as well and decided to just put a pipe symbol "|" instead since it's easier to find and insert the line break. Really any character would work that isn't commonly used. edit: I was trying to remember the issue as it's been a while since I've done any coding. It had...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Setup a system to cull enemies that are too far from the player to matter, and to spawn new ones just outside of view. Take that lag! :LZSexcite:
That trope is alive more than ever, not so much elemental Crystal's but gathering magical objects or doing "task" to unlock this oddly specific thing is everywhere, I saw it saw it in the IT 2 remake, avengers and every season of supernatural
It's raining...in winter :")
I was stunned-STUNNED-to find that I have been working on my current project since November. It feels like so much less time than that.
Stream will be live shortly with some art! Going to do a recolor, then start on a new monster! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ceoxy-