Search results

1. AmieLK

RMMV Vita Unlikely

Ya boy Nico is gettin' spruced up, that's for sure ahaha
  2. AmieLK

RMMV Vita Unlikely

I'm alive. I swear. Here's some drafted portraits! Nico and Nixe were up first!
  3. AmieLK

@[98695:@Grunwave] lmfao no oh my god. Release Something Event. And I am an attorney lololol...

@[98695:@Grunwave] lmfao no oh my god. Release Something Event. And I am an attorney lololol @[2618:@Traveling Bard] Your lute did wonders! Finally managed to make it out of bed to do some rudimentary portraits. Posting them in my project thread in a sec!
  4. AmieLK

Your username makes this comment 10x better. like some guy with a lute just strolled through my...

Your username makes this comment 10x better. like some guy with a lute just strolled through my living room with well-wishes. A+, 10/10, tysm
  5. AmieLK

RMMV Vita Unlikely

@lianderson Aw, thank you!! That means a lot, especially since I've been working on them at every free moment this week.
  6. AmieLK

Two back injuries and an insurance dispute later, I've got 2 days to paint two more maps. Don't...

Two back injuries and an insurance dispute later, I've got 2 days to paint two more maps. Don't think I'm gonna make it for RSE. :(
  7. AmieLK

FAIR!

FAIR!
  8. AmieLK

It sounds *optimistic* lmao

It sounds *optimistic* lmao
  9. AmieLK

Vita Unlikely will be released in approximately 2040, probably

Vita Unlikely will be released in approximately 2040, probably
  10. AmieLK

Me: Okay, you have enough to do. Don't add any more huge projects to VU. Also Me: What if I...

Me: Okay, you have enough to do. Don't add any more huge projects to VU. Also Me: What if I actually made the Fae language tho
  11. AmieLK

Thank you!

Thank you!
  12. AmieLK

Home again, home again, jiggety jig~

Home again, home again, jiggety jig~
  13. AmieLK

Puzzles and how you test them!

@Aoi Ninami Dont you dare apologize for such a brilliant response!! Thank you SO MUCH!!!! This is incredibly helpful! Looks like I have some "research" to do (see: games to play)!
  14. AmieLK

@Wavelength You're right about this, but it still helps me understand better what the Worst Case Scenario is regarding what my players are likely to hate! And besides, you gave some great insight. :P Thank you so much! Your response is incredibly useful. I hadn't thought about the option to be...
  15. AmieLK

Yeah I'll have to think about how to incorporate helpful hints that don't just immediately solve the puzzle. That way there's a difference between skipping the puzzle and asking for a hint. The best way I can think of to emulate this is to actually give real live hints to people as they work...
  16. AmieLK

That's so good!!! I'm so glad you're on the mend.

That's so good!!! I'm so glad you're on the mend.
  17. AmieLK

Thinking of you and your appendix!! Hope that sucker is long gone and that you're recovering nicely!

Thinking of you and your appendix!! Hope that sucker is long gone and that you're recovering nicely!
  18. AmieLK

@Finnuval SO TRUE. @Wavelength That's a very good point. All the puzzles I'm familiar with solving/creating are based entirely in formal logic; which in theory means there's many ways to solve it, but only one solution. Since you're not a fan of puzzle games, do you mind if I poke at you more...
  19. AmieLK

&& tell your centaur that I support him, and that he's valid.

&& tell your centaur that I support him, and that he's valid.
  20. AmieLK

excUSE you I said I spent *time* in Texas, not that I'm TEXAN. I was born in California, thank...

excUSE you I said I spent *time* in Texas, not that I'm TEXAN. I was born in California, thank you very much. And I know nothing about that state too!! So THERE.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Setup a system to cull enemies that are too far from the player to matter, and to spawn new ones just outside of view. Take that lag! :LZSexcite:
That trope is alive more than ever, not so much elemental Crystal's but gathering magical objects or doing "task" to unlock this oddly specific thing is everywhere, I saw it saw it in the IT 2 remake, avengers and every season of supernatural
It's raining...in winter :")
I was stunned-STUNNED-to find that I have been working on my current project since November. It feels like so much less time than that.
Stream will be live shortly with some art! Going to do a recolor, then start on a new monster! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ceoxy-