Search results

1. JmyDown

Fully Voiced RPG

Planning my first game and I'm thinking of making it a fully voiced RPG. Has this been done before and are there any technical limitation I should be aware of? Making it with VX Ace
  2. JmyDown

I'm sort of new

I made an intro post here but apparently one post every three years is not enough! Anyway I recently read a post on a news website about a small team making a commercial game using RPG maker and it not sucking! So I have a few concepts in the works and I'm looking forward to getting back into...
  3. JmyDown

Old Dog New Tricks

Hi guy and girls I've been using RPG maker for a while way back which RM2K was released. I loved it but quickly got frustrated by the limited engine, this was before scripting, and the limited amount of people that could play it. A few weeks back I checked to see if it was still around when I...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So I need to come up with quite a few action sequences.
Was stressing about this plugin earlier, but pretty happy with how its looking now! Purple makes it pop more too!! :)
A friend requested me to do a pfp for his twitch channel, so far he approved one of my sketches, so going to digital now. The style he's looking for is quite different from my usual, hopefully I can get it right... :kaoback:
I am so hyped! A new post update and im anxious to see reactions..eeeeeeee

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noicchi