Search results

1. Lucy Fox

RPG Maker MZ, Preview #3: Character Generator, Plugin Manager, Event: Plugin Command!

I always hear the argument the engine should stay beginner friendly... But why does that mean to renounce really useful stuff that isn't hard for anyone, no matter the skill level? A good example for small changes that aren't overcomplicated, but would add a 500% increase in value to MZ would...
  2. Lucy Fox

RPG Maker MZ, Preview #2: Graphics, Mapping, Eventing!

It's more like you don't need as much maps in 3D than you might need in 2D... because of the way how things are handled... but that's mega technical... It's like with Skyrim... the whole overworld is one single "Map" But it's divided with a grid, like you would see in the RM Editor... at a time...
  3. Lucy Fox

But... but... why? O___O It would be enough to have in cache which Map is edited right now... and maybe the ones with unsaved changes or.... idk... but this makes just no sense at all... sorry. >w< Eh, anyway... I won't be able to convince anyone to code things otherwise. But interesting to know...
  4. Lucy Fox

The comparison with FF12 is like comparing apples to pears... a 3D Map is a completely different thing altogether than a 2D one (especially in RM) And that in so many ways I don't even want to start. xD Not allowing for more than 999 Maps simply has no technical reason at all. If the engine...
  5. Lucy Fox

Avy's MV Stuff

That's so cool, Avy! Finally we can make authentic games in the Egyptian setting!
  6. Lucy Fox

Sometimes I hate *******. I just wanted to add one lower tier, but now it doesn't let me update...

Sometimes I hate *******. I just wanted to add one lower tier, but now it doesn't let me update the pictures for it! *sigh* :kaosigh:
  7. Lucy Fox

Announcement PSA: ITCH.IO - Check your Names and Games!

Thanks for the notice! It happened with my igmc game recently. (Dunno if it was a bitcoin thing though. I haven't downloaded it) The Itch.io staff is very reliable and fast. :LZYcat:
  8. Lucy Fox

Game & Map Screenshots 10

@Lycanimuss That looks really nice! I reworked the color scheme of the Erayu swamp. It's now a little more defined and not longer such a color mud. And I also set up a lighting script to bring a nice atmosphere to the night time. Of course it looks better in motion. :LZYcat:
  9. Lucy Fox

Game & Map Screenshots 9

@Luke•° If it's clear ingame that those lights are artificial I think it's okay to leave them that way. The screen has an awesome atmosphere! Really like it.
  10. Lucy Fox

Avy's MV Stuff

Oh my goooooood! Those present spoilers are soooo adorable! :kaojoy: And your resources too of course. Thank you for this huge amount of work you put into all of this stuff! Have an awesome Christmas time! :kaoluv:
  11. Lucy Fox

Avy's MV Stuff

Those lobsters look tasty. :kaoluv:
  12. Lucy Fox

Avy's MV Stuff

Uhm... there is a bug in your thread... Just thought I'd let you know... not that it crashes the side... jk ;P It's awesome! And scary... but mostly awesome :D
  13. Lucy Fox

RMXP Erayu

Ho Ho Ho! Christmas is on the... shoe! Let me tell you in a rhyme. My poetry is so bad you will whine. But let me tell you one thing. You can get into Erayu's credits withing a... bling? Just click the image and you'll find a page to do stuff... of some kind. Behind. *sneaks away*
  14. Lucy Fox

Aaaaw, thank you! <3

Aaaaw, thank you! <3
  15. Lucy Fox

I made a ******* page for my stuff... but I ended up filling everything with cute Cthulhu...

I made a ******* page for my stuff... but I ended up filling everything with cute Cthulhu pictures. :kaoblush:
  16. Lucy Fox

RMMV Who do you think will make the IGMC top 10?

I bet on MOOP and Star Child and maybe also Quidget. They are super well executed in story, progress, graphics, characters and gameplay. Personally I wish for Midnight Train to nowhere to win something. But it's probably way too short for most people to notice it... Light in the dark was also a...
  17. Lucy Fox

Avy's MV Stuff

Nice! We will never run out of horse faces now! And they are sooo pretty! <3
  18. Lucy Fox

Avy's MV Stuff

Yes! More menu icons! There can't be enough of those! :kaoluv:
  19. Lucy Fox

RMXP IGMC Short Reviews (for everyone to participate)

I collected some games here, that got a 4 or 5 rating from more than one person. °v° They are also in the start post. (just to encourage you to write more reviews ;P ) Abyssal Shine: Nevermelt (3) Azure Isle (2) A Conga's Tale (2) Journey to the East (2) Moop (2) Once Upon A Spirit (2) Once...
  20. Lucy Fox

RMXP IGMC Short Reviews (for everyone to participate)

@Joy Diamond Naaw, thanks. :3 That's not really a lot of effort. Just some random points that stick mostly in my mind after playing the games. xD And I sometimes think I'm a bit too honest. >.>I hope no one cries because of me :kaocry: You should definitely do all three points. :LZSsmile:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

So I need to come up with quite a few action sequences.
Was stressing about this plugin earlier, but pretty happy with how its looking now! Purple makes it pop more too!! :)
A friend requested me to do a pfp for his twitch channel, so far he approved one of my sketches, so going to digital now. The style he's looking for is quite different from my usual, hopefully I can get it right... :kaoback:
I am so hyped! A new post update and im anxious to see reactions..eeeeeeee

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
noicchi