Search results

1. Syltti

True. But it's fun when you try to make their stories cross paths.

True. But it's fun when you try to make their stories cross paths.
  2. Syltti

I've got a job interview next Tuesday at a Kroger near me. Time for the "I got an interview!!"...

I've got a job interview next Tuesday at a Kroger near me. Time for the "I got an interview!!" dance!: 
  3. Syltti

Mother Nature: "GG no rematch, m8~"

Mother Nature: "GG no rematch, m8~"
  4. Syltti

My last workplace had a 60-day probation period where you could be let go if you were late more...

My last workplace had a 60-day probation period where you could be let go if you were late more than twice or called in (for any reason) once. It's no wonder we constantly had people coming and going. xD Also, get this. There's a neighborhood Walmart up the street from me that I applied to...
  5. Syltti

Lucky you. In the past two months of job hunting I've only had one interview, and that went...

Lucky you. In the past two months of job hunting I've only had one interview, and that went nowhere. THe struggle continues. qq
  6. Syltti

I would love you forever if you did this.

I would love you forever if you did this.
  7. Syltti

Looking forward to this more and more~ \o/

Looking forward to this more and more~ \o/
  8. Syltti

(Moghunter Plugins) Need to reposition BattleHud

Remove the custom positions at the bottom of the plugin settings. That lets you set the BattleHUD using the HUD X and Y axis settings at the top. You can also do the same for the command window under W Command.
  9. Syltti

The struggle is very real.

The struggle is very real.
  10. Syltti

Summon Actors Script [Compatible with Sideview]

@Sekunri is actually working on a plugin for summons. It may work a bit different from what you're asking for (summons in front of summoner) but you can limit yourself to one summon at a time if you wanted.
  11. Syltti

Merry Be-lated Christmas~ \o/ xD

Merry Be-lated Christmas~ \o/ xD
  12. Syltti

So I bought the FSM: Town of Beginners DLC. ...And now it's making me seriously question if I...

So I bought the FSM: Town of Beginners DLC. ...And now it's making me seriously question if I want to have an over world or if I should make connecting maps like trails and such.
  13. Syltti

actor get buff upon other actor dies

I believe menden is talking about an actor receiving a buff when an ally dies, sort of like an enrage. Sort of like this; Actors 1, 2, and three are in a battle. Actor 2 dies which causes Actor 1 to get a buff (let's say an attack buff). Actor 3 then dies causing Actor 1 to get another buff...
  14. Syltti

RPG Maker Web Winter Sale!

I was hoping the Season Pass would be discounted too... Ah well. Might as well see what else I can get.
  15. Syltti

...I would love this os much. I refuse to lie.

...I would love this os much. I refuse to lie.
  16. Syltti

I cannot relate to the music of today...

You'd be right; I'm no musician. I did have a strong interest in learning how to create music myself years ago, but nothing came of it really. But that would explain why we see this so differently. I don't really need a prerequisite to want to listen to music be it walking, working, eating...
  17. Syltti

@HexMozart88 Self-expression... mutual? ...Even though it's "self"? You'll have to explain that one to me, I'm afraid. You and I must live in completely different ways, then. When I listen to music, I simply listen to it. If I like the sound of the melody or the vocals in the song, then I...
  18. Syltti

What I'm talking about is that you don't need to be able to relate to every piece of music you hear to enjoy it. Yes, music is all about freedom of, and self, expression but that doesn't mean artists are required to create something that someone from two generations ago can enjoy because they...
  19. Syltti

Oh, I know. It's just that I see a lot of people saying they "can't relate" to music. ...Do you really need to, though? It's not as though every piece of music was made for someone to relate to something. I'm just saying you don't always need to try and relate to it, just enjoy it. (Or don't if...
  20. Syltti

That feel when you finish a mess of a demo, then suddenly get a surge of ideas on how you want...

That feel when you finish a mess of a demo, then suddenly get a surge of ideas on how you want the story of the actual game to flow, but can't decide because you can have the story shown from several different characters' perspectives. And then you can't even start cause you have to sort that...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Setup a system to cull enemies that are too far from the player to matter, and to spawn new ones just outside of view. Take that lag! :LZSexcite:
That trope is alive more than ever, not so much elemental Crystal's but gathering magical objects or doing "task" to unlock this oddly specific thing is everywhere, I saw it saw it in the IT 2 remake, avengers and every season of supernatural
It's raining...in winter :")
I was stunned-STUNNED-to find that I have been working on my current project since November. It feels like so much less time than that.
Stream will be live shortly with some art! Going to do a recolor, then start on a new monster! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ceoxy-