Search results

1. The Mighty Palm

The Mighty Pack!

Credit: THE MIGHTY PALM Non-Commercial: Free to use. Commercial: Still free to use. Repost: Allowed. Edits: Allowed. Repost of Edits: Allowed. Maker Required: None. Good news everyone! I've developed a resource pack for Vx ace and Mv! And it's entirely FREE! (unless you just want to...
  2. The Mighty Palm

RMVXA Fast Quest [IGMC] A GAME GONE WRONG!

So basically to give you the down low, I woke up on the day before the end of IGMC 2018 and made this little turd in roughly... 12 hours? Which meant I threw it out into the world as fast as I could, without bothering to test if that "if the timer reaches zero you get a game over" mechanic...
  3. The Mighty Palm

FREE Seeking Mapper

Engine: RMVxAce (if you have XP or MV that'd work too. explained below) Synopsis: Lichbane is a very short Dragonquest inspired single-actor RPG. You play as Erica, the daughter of the knight Derrick who slayed the Lich several years prior to the games events. However the Lich has returned...
  4. The Mighty Palm

What makers do you use?

As a content creator, I feel like I wanna help out as many people as possible. So I'm doing this little poll for reference. Answer all the makers you use. You can do more than one vote if you have multiple. Talk about your favorite, why you prefer it over the others. What do you like about...
  5. The Mighty Palm

Palm's Crappy DS/FES Style Battlers

I decided since I'm making a lot of these, I may as well drop them here for everyone else. Rules and stuff: All these battlers are 100% custom. I did not use anything other than borrowing from the color palletes of the DS resources so these are perfectly legal to use even if you don't have...
  6. The Mighty Palm

Changing the Animation of Attack with an accessory?

Hey all, working on my little personal-challenge project (a no scripts run) and I can't tell if this is something that would require one or if I'm missing the way to do it. What I'm trying to accomplish is Bows with equippable arrow enhancers. For example, an item called Accelerant that when...
  7. The Mighty Palm

Double posted Status Comments

Dunno if anyone is aware of this or if it's a common/rare issue but I'm getting some weird happenings in my status updates. where the entire conversation repeats twice. Any idea why this is happening?
  8. The Mighty Palm

RMMV Mighty Palm's IGMC 2017 reviews.

Hey diddle o. I was going to do my reviews in video form but golly gee that is a lot of work. And the written scripts for the videos got the point across anyway. So I'm doing written reviews instead. If you want me to fast-forward and do your review next, then tell me bout it and I'll put it...
  9. The Mighty Palm

RMVXA [IGMC 2017] The Golden Pearl

The Golden Pearl is said to be able to grant the wish of any who touch it, but none that have sought it out have ever returned. Will you suffer the same fate? In this open world you will find tools, items, and dungeons in whatever order you desire. Pick a direction and head out! How fast can...
  10. The Mighty Palm

Your favorite Battle Themes?

I just feel like starting a discussion. If this isn't the right place to post it please move it. (it is video games so I think this is the right place.) I guess to start I'll say Megalomania from LIVE A LIVE is one of my favorite Battle Themes.
  11. The Mighty Palm

Victor Sfonts as Default font?

So an issue I constantly seem to have while using this very useful script, is that there are a bunch of other scripts out there that insist on using the "default" font instead of my bitmap font. This is jarring, and ugly and I wanna fix it. So what I want to ask is: Is there a way to set...
  12. The Mighty Palm

TRADE ARA needs YOU! (recruiting help)

Hi, I'm Jesse, or as you know me here: The Mighty Palm. And this is my project, ARA. Ara started as some silly game idea thought up by a 12 year old, who asked his older brother (that's me) to make it. Soon it evolved into a serious project, which I have already put quite a bit of money and...
  13. The Mighty Palm

[RMVXAce] is Negative MP Possible?

I was wondering if it was possible through changing the scripts to allow MP to go into negative numbers? Like say for example I have 10 MP but want to use Firaga which costs 20 MP The spell is used, and my MP goes to -10. Now I cannot cast anything until I am back in the positive numbers...
  14. The Mighty Palm

Ara

== Synopsis == All of the knights in the kingdom have been murdered by a enigmatic man known as "The Puppet Master". Why he has targeted the knights specifically is a mystery, but now there is nobody left to solve the day to...
  15. The Mighty Palm

I'm done with Rpg Maker Web

Leaving. I'm done on the rpg maker web.  Life's rough. Too rough. I'm moving on.  Might pursue a career, might go to law school, might make a game.  Might die. Whatever yo, I won't be doin it here. Keep it aesthetic fellas. 
  16. The Mighty Palm

Luna Engine, Unable to find image: BLANK?!

I know what the problem is. I'm missing a graphic. That's not my issue here. My issue is I have to trial and error which graphic I'm missing because of THIS Blank! It never shows what I'm missing. I'm using the Steam Version of Vx Ace I have allowed both Vx ace AND Steam through my...
  17. The Mighty Palm

The End Game: Now recruiting a dream team.

THE END GAME (Title WIP/Open to suggestion)     Welcome men, women, evil overlords, slimes, ponies, durians, and etc! *Durians no longer welcome due to odor A bit of introduction before we begin. This is a game I have already been working on for years now. The actually project itself is...
  18. The Mighty Palm

On the Topic of Waifus

This is probably the most serious issue on my mind. (What am I doing with my life...) A lot of games now allow for deeper character bonding, Rpgs especially. What I mean by this is, that it is not uncommon for a game to allow you to get to know your allies better, become close friends, or even...
  19. The Mighty Palm

Concept for battle, and storytelling systems.

To clarify what kind of system I have running, I'm using a lot of Yanfly scripts. After using the FTB (and loving it) it has given me a concept.    Let me try and explain best I can.  I want there to be 2 party members in battle. BUT I want you to be able to switch your side character out...
  20. The Mighty Palm

Thought I'd share my party member recruitment process.

Disclaimer: I didn't put this in Project dev or feedback or whatever because it's not a real project. (Not yet anyway. Maybe a poke at a possible project?) if I've done something wrong, then please let me know and it won't happen again. Just me having a bit of fun. Recording stuff. Entertaining...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Setup a system to cull enemies that are too far from the player to matter, and to spawn new ones just outside of view. Take that lag! :LZSexcite:
That trope is alive more than ever, not so much elemental Crystal's but gathering magical objects or doing "task" to unlock this oddly specific thing is everywhere, I saw it saw it in the IT 2 remake, avengers and every season of supernatural
It's raining...in winter :")
I was stunned-STUNNED-to find that I have been working on my current project since November. It feels like so much less time than that.
Stream will be live shortly with some art! Going to do a recolor, then start on a new monster! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ceoxy-