Search results

1. VoxPopuli

VoxPopuli

(27) Lost and Found The Rampage of MechaHelloKittyZilla : Scene IV The fifth in an infrequent series involving this creature of lore. (WIP) Potential poster slogan: It Puts the "Hell" in "Hello"
  2. VoxPopuli

(TOTALLY BIASED) Game Rundowns

I want to sincerely thank you, not only for reviewing my first attempt at making a game, but also to commend you for the unbelievably formidable effort you put in to review almost 100 IGMC entries over the past several months -- an amazing feat! I also heartily recommend all to catch up on...
  3. VoxPopuli

The Random GIF Thread

Here's one I like :)
  4. VoxPopuli

Loke

Take care of yourself, rest up, enjoy the anime and wishing you a speedy recovery!
  5. VoxPopuli

hiddenone

Marvelous entries as we have now come to expect from the enigmatic hiddenone. :) @ 91 Answers "Wow... So that's what the lever does" ... you must use this line in your game too, priceless!
  6. VoxPopuli

theadellie

Baby Beholder & Beholder parenting -- wonderful inspiration! It begs the question, will there be a "Beholder Family" series, with additional members of the Beholder clan, that could be cool. :D
  7. VoxPopuli

ksjp17

Awesome structure and tension in "Faith", that is a narrative cliffhanger! Very nice designs with Irregular Orbit & Gunshot my faves so far -- way cool! :)
  8. VoxPopuli

VoxPopuli

Lol, I think you may be psychic -- because an entry or two on the kinder, gentler side of Mecha Kitty will soon be featured. One of the hold-ups is finding that "cushion" you mention in your post -- XXXXXXXXL cushions for monster kitties are hard to come by. :)
  9. VoxPopuli

VoxPopuli

(38) Burning : Mecha Hello Kittyzilla (a.k.a. Mecha Maneki-Neko) bids a warm farewell to San Francisco, he knows he will retain many fond memories of his visit. Unfortunately Caesar is upset due to Mecha Kitty's destruction of the apes access to the mainland -- apes do not like to swim! :P...
  10. VoxPopuli

Vox Populi's Vault of Miscellanea

Thanks much for the encouraging words, I'm so glad you like some of my work.  :)   I'm in the process of planning a few more photo / video shoots with both TOLA, gamedev & personal themes in the works.  I want to put some new stuff out there plus working on a couple of new manips for TOLA's...
  11. VoxPopuli

^ Why this comment? Because unfortunately in the forums you cannot have just a blank status...

^ Why this comment? Because unfortunately in the forums you cannot have just a blank status update post feed. Thus I'm going to use this as the default quote whenever my profile feed (what is seen on member name mouseover) is out of date and I don't want to replace it with another. I should...
  12. VoxPopuli

I like this Douglas Adams quote and with regards to my projects it is sometimes all too true: “I...

I like this Douglas Adams quote and with regards to my projects it is sometimes all too true: “I love deadlines. I love the whooshing noise they make as they go by.” -- Douglas Adams (The Salmon of Doubt)
  13. VoxPopuli

Vox Populi's Vault of Miscellanea

Some filter manips in PS in an attempt to make an original photograph resemble an antiquarian book illustration. In the Niche of Time : Shobat Castle ruins, Jordan
  14. VoxPopuli

Game & Map Screenshots 5

@RaZzi Video looking good. Nice unique mapping environment, distinctive sprites -- shaping up nicely. @Earthian First set of maps ("Some screens are from the same map 2-4 are from one and 1&5 are from another"): Like those maps, well plotted, fluid, aesthetically pleasing. Second large...
  15. VoxPopuli

hiddenone

Congratulations, you've discovered the top-secret troubleshooting fix for all application problems! There's also: -- kicking keyboard, monitor, pc tower/laptop -- punching keyboard, monitor, pc tower/laptop And, true story, a friend of mine recently was so upset with her Dell printer she...
  16. VoxPopuli

That is very funny! :D

That is very funny! :D
  17. VoxPopuli

hiddenone

I'm very happy to hear you are making this a game, I was wondering if that was in the works. This series is truly one of the outstanding TOLA entries! I've ready some George R. R. Martin; he's a good writer but I like your work more. :)
  18. VoxPopuli

Iron Croc

@ Dreamer Like it -- good intense battle music. Of course, now I'm going to have nightmares about Zeldons -- saw a full-body illustration of one on RMN, they look like Ultraman gone bad with a red metallic Mohawk! :)
  19. VoxPopuli

Wonderful news about your mother. So happy to hear it! :)

Wonderful news about your mother. So happy to hear it! :)
  20. VoxPopuli

Best of luck, McTricky! I'll be sure to check it out. :)

Best of luck, McTricky! I'll be sure to check it out. :)

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Setup a system to cull enemies that are too far from the player to matter, and to spawn new ones just outside of view. Take that lag! :LZSexcite:
That trope is alive more than ever, not so much elemental Crystal's but gathering magical objects or doing "task" to unlock this oddly specific thing is everywhere, I saw it saw it in the IT 2 remake, avengers and every season of supernatural
It's raining...in winter :")
I was stunned-STUNNED-to find that I have been working on my current project since November. It feels like so much less time than that.
Stream will be live shortly with some art! Going to do a recolor, then start on a new monster! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ceoxy-