Search results

1. RiskBreaker

Event System Support (expert users only)

@mlogan - I haven't reordered the maps/renamed etc. Is there anyway I can hardwire it's initialization via ruby script? I never knew this ide would have so many bugs...
  2. RiskBreaker

Event System Support (expert users only)

I'm making a dual party event system in which two parties explore a map and solve puzzles that require the use of both parties. These parties move along different paths and activate distinct switches exlcusive to each party. The activation of these distict switches on both sides allow the player...
  3. RiskBreaker

Lorelai, Queen

This game radiates a promising energy, downloading demo right now. One question, are those custom-made face graphics? Really, if they are... there monstrously good looking!
  4. RiskBreaker

Luna's XP RTP Tileset Add-Ons

*Ahem* As expected from Lunarea; exceptional Indeed! Your a monster when it comes to *les artes". Still waiting for Twice upon a hero...
  5. RiskBreaker

Steampunk Tiles

These are great. I really love the interior tilesets, how did you ever make them so shiny like that!? Again, thanks for sharing, you're really awesome!
  6. RiskBreaker

RPG Music Pack - Free Commercial Use

I'm impressed; 296 - The Tea Garden (Loop) was awesome! You should definitly explore more of those as you said "full circle melody" types. I believe it was the most emotional piece you've made so far. Also, I really loved serenity and White Elphants! These are great, wonderfull infact. Keep up...
  7. RiskBreaker

Amulet of Athos: Legend of the Sarian Knights

*Jaw Drop*... times two. Awesome tilesets and love the concept art! You are really setting the bar with custom graphics. Really. Your music tracks seem off though, it's a little 'too' enticing. You will need a very tight story to go with it. Let me warn you though; the lack of more generic and...
  8. RiskBreaker

Star Stealing Prince

I had already read the guide you gave Needles. I believe it's very similar to the one I saw under the comments section of your Guide to defeating Lorel (in dedicated blog). The problem is I don't have Hiante with "the equipment to put Lorel to sleep". I've never encountered any eqiupment for...
  9. RiskBreaker

Star Stealing Prince

This is a great game, I was utterly amazed playing through the tower. I've not finished the game though, once finished I can gladly give you more feed back. Now,... Can you upload a save file that is just after the first boss!? This is the twelfth time I reloaded to try. I 've read your guide...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Setup a system to cull enemies that are too far from the player to matter, and to spawn new ones just outside of view. Take that lag! :LZSexcite:
That trope is alive more than ever, not so much elemental Crystal's but gathering magical objects or doing "task" to unlock this oddly specific thing is everywhere, I saw it saw it in the IT 2 remake, avengers and every season of supernatural
It's raining...in winter :")
I was stunned-STUNNED-to find that I have been working on my current project since November. It feels like so much less time than that.
Stream will be live shortly with some art! Going to do a recolor, then start on a new monster! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Ceoxy-