Search results

1. Hairy

Changing battle music during fight

Use "play BGM"! 
  2. Hairy

Making turn-based battles not boring???

I just wanted to make every battle as meaningful as possible, avoiding meaningless grinding at all costs.  Also, it needs a story, and it includes boss talking, acting, emotes etc. 
  3. Hairy

Orange Mapshot

The new plugin works well on MV1.3. Many thanks!
  4. Hairy

[Dev] HMS - Hime Message System

This is exactly I needed! this is quite handy because I don't have to draw every faceset for every NPC!
  5. Hairy

PIXI V2 to PIXI V3

Keep up the good work!
  6. Hairy

Parallax map multiplies!

Hmm right now the only solution is making the map size bigger and fill it up with black tiles.
  7. Hairy

After update to PIXI v3, parallax background doesn't work .. strange

To fix the blurry parallax background in MV, I tried to update PIXI v2 to v3. Followed Instructions on Ramiro's PIXI v2 to PIXI v3, and this immediately solved the blurry issue.   But when I test run it, the parallax background shows like ... left and right are inverted. Does anyone...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

rux
The most words I have ever written in an entire document is in my game's script, jeez i have a lot of characters that ramble on
Yes! I finally did something! This is a picture I drew of what I wish I looked like; I hope that you guys like it!
Finished that egg-sitting mini-game I mentioned here a couple weeks back. Now to fix the weather system so it doesn't rain indoors while you're playing it. >.> A simple fix in itself; leave it to me to take it as an excuse to completely revamp the time/weather/lighting system from scratch.
I'm really tempting to pre order cyberpunk 2077... should I do it or not :/ I really want to play the game but don't want to take a big hit to my saving because of it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkrising