Search results

1. SKGaming

Actor v Actor battling plugin?

I'm not sure which board this should go under, so that's why it's here. In the current project I'm working on (using RPGMMV), I need to be able to do a turf-war style battle between sets of actors. You'll only be able to control YOUR side. I have no experience with JavaScript, and I have...
  2. SKGaming

Starting town names (suggestions)

Hello RPGM community! I have started a new project that is loosely based on Sword Art Online combined with No Game No Life. It is a fantasy RPG and I need an idea for the initial town name. Any ideas will be taken into consideration.
  3. SKGaming

Map event mechanics for MV

Alright, you guys know the classic "I just beat a boss" scenario for Final Fantasy games right? The ones where just after you beat the boss or escape the tunnel, something happens on the map that makes it to where you can or cannot go through. I would like to know the best-looking way to do...
  4. SKGaming

General concensus (opinions needed, please read)

I've recently bought three RPGM programs (MV, VX Ace, and 2k3), and I've been wanting to make a game with any of them that can be published. However, I want to make a game that a decent amount of people will play. So I want to ask the RPG Maker community this question: what game style will more...
  5. SKGaming

In game character creator

Hello people of the RPG Maker community. I have been using RPGMaker VX Ace for quite a while now, and I thought about doing something I find to be pretty cool. However, I have very little knowledge of coding, and only a small amount of knowledge of some of the functions in RPGMaker.  My friends...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

rux
The most words I have ever written in an entire document is in my game's script, jeez i have a lot of characters that ramble on
Yes! I finally did something! This is a picture I drew of what I wish I looked like; I hope that you guys like it!
Finished that egg-sitting mini-game I mentioned here a couple weeks back. Now to fix the weather system so it doesn't rain indoors while you're playing it. >.> A simple fix in itself; leave it to me to take it as an excuse to completely revamp the time/weather/lighting system from scratch.
I'm really tempting to pre order cyberpunk 2077... should I do it or not :/ I really want to play the game but don't want to take a big hit to my saving because of it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkrising