Search results

1. Cinnamon

How to turn off battle Skill Name popups?

Works great, thanks! :)
  2. Cinnamon

How to turn off battle Skill Name popups?

Hey guys, Is there an easy way to turn off the skill name popups at the top? So "Attack", "Flare", whatever skill is being used. I'm using Yanfly's Battle Engine Core if that helps, but I can't find any easy setting for turning it off. :)
  3. Cinnamon

Overwrite "Seal Skill" from a State?

Works, thank you!
  4. Cinnamon

[RMMV] DragonBones 2d Animation Integration

... edit ignore this post sorry
  5. Cinnamon

How to increase hero's MaxLv from, say, 45 to 46?

Had to do a little adjusting, now it works great! Thank you SOOOO much!!!
  6. Cinnamon

What is the main menu window above Gold?

Thanks, guys!
  7. Cinnamon

Is it possible to show the state overlays on the enemy battlers? This is not something present in the demo. If I apply Poison to, say, the cPlant, then I don't see the overlay effect. I'm not 200% familiar with RMMV, so it might be this is not a standard function. In my own game, there's a...
  8. Cinnamon

Playtime Window

I love those icons in front of the Main Menu options, where can I find that?
  9. Cinnamon

What is the main menu window above Gold?

So I'm trying to customize my Main menu a bit and there's this little empty window above the _goldWindow and below the menu choices. What is it? I can't find it in the script, I can't seem to remove or edit it. I'd like to change it to a different window of mine. Thanks. :)
  10. Cinnamon

Thanks so much! Got it. :)
  11. Cinnamon

Thanks so much! That worked perfectly. I'm just running into one final hiccup...
  12. Cinnamon

That's amazing! Thank you so much! I can't wait to play with this. Sorry to stray kind of off-topic, but I can't drag the data file (ske file) to the Armature. The demo works, but as my own project, I can't perform this action.
  13. Cinnamon

DoubleX RMMV Popularized ATB Core

Sorry, I was waiting for a PM so I missed this! Testing now.
  14. Cinnamon

I love that idea! Does "Add Skill" naturally override "Seal Skill"? Or are these two different things altogether? Edit: Nah, that doesn't seem to do it. Although I love the direction of the solution (applying a second State). Maybe there's a way to use those Yanfly note tags. hmm.
  15. Cinnamon

Show Yanfly's Level Up screen from the main menu?

My game relies heavily on EXP potions instead of EXP from battles. Is it possible to call Yanfly's level up window from the main menu? Say you're using an EXP Potion, and a character levels up. This "level up" would trigger the Level Up screen to appear on top of the Item Window. Then when you...
  16. Cinnamon

I've got it set so that characters such as Healers have the Attack skill sealed when they're positioned in the "back". I have a State created to give to the back row characters that seals Attack. However, I'd like to re-enable Attack if they have a ranged weapon equipped. Is there an easy way...
  17. Cinnamon

How to increase hero's MaxLv from, say, 45 to 46?

I'm not interested in going beyond 99, but I'd like to manually increase the Max Level of characters. I'll be making a Party EXP bar and whenever it's full, I want the Max Level of everyone to go up one. :)
  18. Cinnamon

DoubleX RMMV Popularized ATB Core

I meant more if it's OK for you, because it's quite a trouble I think. :) I PMed u.
  19. Cinnamon

Absorb damage State?

Works great now, thank you!
  20. Cinnamon

Absorb damage State?

I realized that and edited my post while you were posting, haha. Sorry. :kaoback: So yeah, I changed it to a new question, please see the original post. Thanks so much!!:kaoluv:

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

rux
The most words I have ever written in an entire document is in my game's script, jeez i have a lot of characters that ramble on
Yes! I finally did something! This is a picture I drew of what I wish I looked like; I hope that you guys like it!
Finished that egg-sitting mini-game I mentioned here a couple weeks back. Now to fix the weather system so it doesn't rain indoors while you're playing it. >.> A simple fix in itself; leave it to me to take it as an excuse to completely revamp the time/weather/lighting system from scratch.
I'm really tempting to pre order cyberpunk 2077... should I do it or not :/ I really want to play the game but don't want to take a big hit to my saving because of it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkrising