Search results

1. Gabe

Gabe MZ - Step Sound

This is my fault. I updated the plugin to fix this. 23/10/20 | Version: 1.5.1 | Followers step sound bug fix
  2. Gabe

Gabe MZ - Fog Effects

Everything works correctly in all my tests. But I'll take a look The JSON errors are usually incomplete or incorrectly configured plugin parameters.
  3. Gabe

Akea - Battle Camera

Thank you for reporting the issue. I'll take a look.
  4. Gabe

Gabe MZ - Message Plus

The plugin has it's own color coding. However, it's still compatible with the Visustella plugin.
  5. Gabe

Akea - Visual Weapons

Yes. Some adjustments may be necessary just in the case of two-handed weapon, but otherwise everything works fine. This plugin is specifically designed to work well with the pattern created by Holder. But it is a good idea for a future plugin to allow you to customize the character's complete...
  6. Gabe

Gabe MZ - Fog Effects

On the Github page you need to click on the Raw button. After that, save it.
  7. Gabe

Akea - Visual Weapons

Visual Weapons Introduction This plugin allows each weapon to have its own graphics during battle. Following the Holder's format, it's possible to define two layers of graphics for each weapon. One below the actor's spritesheet and one above. This plugin works perfectly with the Holder's...
  8. Gabe

Gabe MZ - Message Plus

Not by default, but I see this as a great addition to do. How would you say? Multiple random SFXs, or set specific SFXs for each character?
  9. Gabe

Schach - Pathfinding

Just amazig! The way this works is monstrous. Thanks for your great work, this is one that'll be very useful.
  10. Gabe

Gabe MZ - Smart Followers

Right. This is already a known issue. I'll work on fixing it as soon as possible.
  11. Gabe

Akea - Battle Cry

Thanks, Reisen! Unfortunately I cannot make the voice clips I used in the video available, but I believe it's possible to find excellent free alternatives on the internet. Hahah
  12. Gabe

Gabe MZ - Message Plus

Thanks, friends! I plan to continue updating this plugin with new features as soon as possible.
  13. Gabe

Gabe MZ - Fog Effects

Great! It's a good suggestion. I put it on my list, I'll implement it in the future.
  14. Gabe

Gabe MZ - Smart Followers

Are you using any diagonal movement plugin? By default everything works correctly, even when moving by touch. Glad you liked it. Thanks.
  15. Gabe

Gabe MZ - Message Plus

Gabe MZ - Message Plus Introduction This plugin adds significant improvements to the default RPG Maker message system. It includes several functions, from controlling the size and coordinates of the message window to automating its operation in a balloon mode. This is the version 1.0.0, which...
  16. Gabe

Akea - Battle Cry

Battle Cry Introduction This plugin add voices to actors on battle. How to Use Just insert the plugin and read the help section. Video Plugin https://dromarch.itch.io/akea-battle-cry FAQ This plugin have any dependencies? Yes, this plugin needs the Akea Animated Battle System base. Can I...
  17. Gabe

Gabe MZ - Fog Effects

It's all right here. I changed a line of the plugin, update your version again and tell me if it’s how you want it.
  18. Gabe

Gabe MZ - Fog Effects

In addition, a google search for "RPG Maker Fog" should return good results. The plugin commands also work. If in doubt read the plugin documentation.
  19. Gabe

Gabe MZ - Fog Effects

Thanks for the issue. The plugin is compatible with any resolution. I updated the plugin, please download it again and tell me if it will work correctly.
  20. Gabe

Gabe MZ - Region Plus

Gabe MZ - Region Plus Introduction This plugin adds improvements and new functions to the game regions. Very easy to use. How to Use Just insert the plugin and read the help section. Video Plugin https://dromarch.itch.io/gabe-mz-region-plus FAQ Can I use this commercially? Yes this...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

rux
The most words I have ever written in an entire document is in my game's script, jeez i have a lot of characters that ramble on
Yes! I finally did something! This is a picture I drew of what I wish I looked like; I hope that you guys like it!
Finished that egg-sitting mini-game I mentioned here a couple weeks back. Now to fix the weather system so it doesn't rain indoors while you're playing it. >.> A simple fix in itself; leave it to me to take it as an excuse to completely revamp the time/weather/lighting system from scratch.
I'm really tempting to pre order cyberpunk 2077... should I do it or not :/ I really want to play the game but don't want to take a big hit to my saving because of it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Darkrising