Search results

1. RMMZ Alpha ABS (MV + MZ)

Hi I like your abs, but I want to know does it have a combo? Like when you press Z 3 times, it comes combo. Also, If my party can use combos, it will be great and I will use it.
  2. (Conditional Branch) check if an actor's HP is full (percentage)?

If I want to make Hp actor is zero, how?
  3. Notes to Self: Little tweaks, mostly chrono engine

Go to MOG_ChronoCT You will see dash cost, if you want to use it, make it true. If not, then make false
  4. Notes to Self: Little tweaks, mostly chrono engine

Hi I want to know how to make boss battle death collapse like an explosion, burning, and more death collapse. So I can do that? Because I am not good at this.
  5. RMMV Text Alignment in Menu

It's working without YEP CoreEngine. Thanks for your help. :smile:
  6. RMMV Text Alignment in Menu

I am not using YEP core engine.
  7. TSR_SideStairs by The Northern Frog

I found what I wanted, thank you so much, it's the luckiest day in my life.
  8. RMMV Text Alignment in Menu

What about SumRndmDde Plugin Menu Kingdom Hearts? I want to make a menu middle alignment when you open a menu, like item, skill, weapon, status, and more...
  9. Chrono Engine ABS tutorial

It's really important, guys. I want to know about the boss battle death explosion or any collapse, not like fade out. Anyone?
  10. How I can make Boss Battle death explosion or more collapse in Moghunter Chrono Engine ABS?

Hi I need help with making boss battle death explosion, not like to fade out (demo version). I know how to make cutscenes, but I don't know about the boss battle death explosion or more collapse. If anyone knows, please, answer. Thank you.
  11. Chrono Engine ABS tutorial

Okay, then check mine what should I do?
  12. Chronoengine ABS mode, Boss HP

Hi I need help. It's about the boss battle death. I know that enemies can vanish (fade out), and enemies can use the weapon, but I don't know about boss battle death. I want to make the boss battle death explosion, not fade out (like the demo version). So how to make the boss battle explosion...
  13. Chrono Engine ABS tutorial

I confused, can you show me the way by using image? Or video?
  14. Chrono Engine ABS tutorial

It's not working, I tried, and it's still fade out death. No explosion.
  15. Chrono Engine ABS tutorial

Oh yeah, I forgot something. How I can make boss battle death without using default death; when I played mog ABS, I reach boss battle, after I defeated the boss battle, I saw it vanished. I want to make a death boss battle explosion, and some cutsences. Anyone, please.
  16. Chrono Engine ABS tutorial

This one is easy. I prefer to use this one, I tested, and it's working. The enemy is finally going to use a weapon. Thank you so much. You are my savior.
  17. Chrono Engine ABS tutorial

Okay, now I understand to use a bow, but the sword and spear are quite difficult, and I am confused by using the switch of the sword. Can you show me by using your images or video?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

rux
The most words I have ever written in an entire document is in my game's script, jeez i have a lot of characters that ramble on
Yes! I finally did something! This is a picture I drew of what I wish I looked like; I hope that you guys like it!
Finished that egg-sitting mini-game I mentioned here a couple weeks back. Now to fix the weather system so it doesn't rain indoors while you're playing it. >.> A simple fix in itself; leave it to me to take it as an excuse to completely revamp the time/weather/lighting system from scratch.
I'm really tempting to pre order cyberpunk 2077... should I do it or not :/ I really want to play the game but don't want to take a big hit to my saving because of it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OscarCobblepot