Search results

1. SimpleYeti

How do I change my username?

Hey @Archeia, I'd like my username to be changed to SimpleYeti
  2. SimpleYeti

Sylvant (Demo v1.2 now out!)

I'm starting my own journey. Want to see what others are putting together. I'll post a review in the next day or two when I have some time to play through it!
  3. SimpleYeti

Upgradable Bases (Mapping Question)

Thanks for the response. I was thinking of trying that actually. Copying NPC's and and such over and over is bound to leave room for errors anyway. I'll try that and see how it works out for me! Thank you very much!
  4. SimpleYeti

Upgradable Bases (Mapping Question)

Howdy! So I'm very new, I bought the game when it came out but only recently really started experimenting. My main question for now is; How would you best go about making an visually upgradable base. I plan to make some sort of home camp/base that my players can return to. And throughout the...
  5. SimpleYeti

MV Parallax Mapping for Beginners (3 Part Video Series)

I just wanted to say thank you for this. I've been lacking motivation to actually make my games - mostly because I felt that while the story and everything was mine, pasting everything in using the editor was too plain. This has given me so much entertainment, and it's pretty much my first time...
  6. SimpleYeti

Finding a starting place

Agreed. I find that I've been designing the map in pieces as I build up content. I'll obviously have to go back if I want to have returning locations, but with the story I have in mind it's constantly changing and growing as I move along.
  7. SimpleYeti

Finding a starting place

Hello! I've begun my dive into the world of creation. I love to write, and have a wicked imagination to say the least. My question is simple, how do you start? Do you write the story first and then craft a world around it? Or do you craft the world whole and then begin the story and make...
  8. SimpleYeti

Gameus' Quest System

Amazing work, keep it up! I look forward to playing with this a bit more!
  9. SimpleYeti

My Reaction to RPG Maker MV Pre-order announcement...

Yeah, I caved and bought it today on the main website. Super excited!
  10. SimpleYeti

Caitlin's Graphical World

These are wonderfully done. I really enjoy everything you've created. I'm new to the scene but I definitely like it. Keep up the great work!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

rux
The most words I have ever written in an entire document is in my game's script, jeez i have a lot of characters that ramble on
Yes! I finally did something! This is a picture I drew of what I wish I looked like; I hope that you guys like it!
Finished that egg-sitting mini-game I mentioned here a couple weeks back. Now to fix the weather system so it doesn't rain indoors while you're playing it. >.> A simple fix in itself; leave it to me to take it as an excuse to completely revamp the time/weather/lighting system from scratch.
I'm really tempting to pre order cyberpunk 2077... should I do it or not :/ I really want to play the game but don't want to take a big hit to my saving because of it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OscarCobblepot