Search results

1. DustZero

RMMV IGMC 2017 Secret Santa

I'm horribly sorry but my review will be a bit late. I had a lot of personal things to take care of this week. But it should be finished either later today or by tomorrow.
  2. DustZero

@bgillisp Small error I just noticed. @luizcubas already reviewed our game in Round B
  3. DustZero

Oh boy I hope I'm not late. My review of Cumulus got a bit delayed due to a cold but I finally finished it. @OnslaughtSupply Here it is! Also, if you don't mind I can go for another one. That is how it goes, right? Here's our game: https://eighth-exodus.itch.io/dietotenmaske
  4. DustZero

@hiddenone I've wanted to play your game ever since I saw screenshots of it. If you don't mind I would like to review it. I'm relatively new to this whole scene though so maybe you'd want someone more "experienced" give it a shot? In any case, if anyone would like to review our game, it can be...
  5. DustZero

2017 IGMC Goals and Progress Thread

Oh man, that was some tough work but hopefully we managed to pull through. We were busy fixing fatal bugs right up to the end. I hope everything worked out. Here it is my friends: Link: https://eighth-exodus.itch.io/dietotenmaske Thanks to you all who participated! This was an amazing...
  6. DustZero

@TriceratopsX Thanks, it'll be up soon. I hope we won't disappoint.
  7. DustZero

Finally finished our title menu:
  8. DustZero

Testing out some of our enemy selection
  9. DustZero

Some screenshots
  10. DustZero

I guess it's time for us to show some progress

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

rux
The most words I have ever written in an entire document is in my game's script, jeez i have a lot of characters that ramble on
Yes! I finally did something! This is a picture I drew of what I wish I looked like; I hope that you guys like it!
Finished that egg-sitting mini-game I mentioned here a couple weeks back. Now to fix the weather system so it doesn't rain indoors while you're playing it. >.> A simple fix in itself; leave it to me to take it as an excuse to completely revamp the time/weather/lighting system from scratch.
I'm really tempting to pre order cyberpunk 2077... should I do it or not :/ I really want to play the game but don't want to take a big hit to my saving because of it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OscarCobblepot