1. potatocat

Doom at the gates of Hell a fangame made in rpgmaker xp and fple

I would love to beta test this.
  2. potatocat

I wish my friends would gift me RPG Maker VX Ace resources, xDDD

I wish my friends would gift me RPG Maker VX Ace resources, xDDD
  3. potatocat

TTRPGs/PnPs?

Though my questions weren't actually answered, thank you to all the people who responded.
  4. potatocat

Silver Town (Final Version)

I got dibs on first test! :D Btw, I'm not very good at RPGM or art in general, but if you need any help, I wouldn't mind lending a hand where necessary. EDIT: Btw, I stole your sig because I support you~!
  5. potatocat

Aw. Okay. Congrats on the new house! I need to get me one of those.
  6. potatocat

Hoihoi Paladin, I too would like to play the new versions, let me alpha test too please~
  7. potatocat

Games you hate, yet everyone else cherishes.

As someone who plays a **** ton of TTRPGs/PnPs (as well as GMs), a bad GM is one who does things arbitrarily and without reason, making up things to harass players (IE: Rocks fall, everyone dies, GMPC Mary Sue, setting ridiculously high target numbers for simple tasks, setting high CR mobs in...
  8. potatocat

You have VX Ace on your xbox...?

You have VX Ace on your xbox...?
  9. potatocat

TTRPGs/PnPs?

Well the system that I'd like to base it off of is a homebrew retroclone that a friend and I came up with.
  10. potatocat

TTRPGs/PnPs?

I think you misunderstand, the game itself will be done in the RPGMVXA format (Singleplayer, AdventureRPG), but I'd like to tweak the mechanics of it so that the rules the game uses would be inspired by TTPRGs. 
  11. potatocat

TTRPGs/PnPs?

I'm not sure if this is the right place, but, I'd like to go about creating a game based on a tabletop roleplaying game in regards to mechanics, how would I go about accomplishing this? Things like dice rolls, an alignment system, attributes as opposed to the default 'stats', implementing races...
  12. potatocat

All about Pen & Paper rpgs and their relation to video games.

lel eye m gameing eleetist pls 2 b ignor money > free havng opnion bad 4 soshul hp
  13. potatocat

Hello,

Thank you! :D
  14. potatocat

Reward people who gave critical feedback with little Easter eggs/NPCs that mirror them and their messages.     What cannot yet be determined:   [/SPOILER] Willard is a one man army.  (His damage is a little too high due to being extremely versatile from staves.   Shade is overpowered...
  15. potatocat

Hello,

Thanks!
  16. potatocat

Hello,

x3
  17. potatocat

The end of the Witch of Lorven

B-b-but... I'm the potato...
  18. potatocat

Lel. Indeed this thread was found through you, but it's the D&D-esque content that made me check it out.
  19. potatocat

Lamia will just need to tone it down a little is all.  The majority of people feel the same about the signs, and I will be eventing in to the boarder edges something that will prompt a choice rather than having to interact with a sign post.  This should be too difficult to do. Skipping text is...
  20. potatocat

Pros: I love tabletops, D&D is very much one of my favorites, and the game that spawned practically every RPG ever. The meta-humor is perfect. It sounds just like a real party - doing a real campaign. The maps were designed in such a way that they did not feel overly cluttered, nor exceedingly...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

rux
The most words I have ever written in an entire document is in my game's script, jeez i have a lot of characters that ramble on
Yes! I finally did something! This is a picture I drew of what I wish I looked like; I hope that you guys like it!
Finished that egg-sitting mini-game I mentioned here a couple weeks back. Now to fix the weather system so it doesn't rain indoors while you're playing it. >.> A simple fix in itself; leave it to me to take it as an excuse to completely revamp the time/weather/lighting system from scratch.
I'm really tempting to pre order cyberpunk 2077... should I do it or not :/ I really want to play the game but don't want to take a big hit to my saving because of it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OscarCobblepot