Search results

1. vico

Port of "Multiple Message Windows" RGSS1 system

bump after 2 years, i hope this can get a MV port one day...
  2. vico

So there's my issues with RM...

Thanks mate, i concede the post could have sounded harsh for some guys (i'm not good in English), but i dont understand why so much hate (like the guy who said "PART OF RESSEARCH IS READING EULA". Someone who has read ALL THE TOS of all games and software purchased, throw the first stone). I...
  3. vico

So there's my issues with RM...

...after the unfolding of this topic, i began to hesitate to use RPG Maker with my "original" (not fangames from established RPG franchises) projects due to copyright (and artistic freedom) issues. So @Andar suggested me to create this topic to discuss better and keep the original one in the...
  4. vico

Use a gameplay video from RPG Maker MV in another engine is ok?

Really? I'm not a scripter, so not a long ago i suggest in the JS request thread if someone have interest in making a fighting system (similar to Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat or MUGEN) to MV. Instead of just saying "oh, this is too complex to be made for free" or simply not commenting on the...
  5. vico

But why "preserve" the editor in the task of making animations with it? I thought it would be far better to Degica to allow us to make animations and other innovations in RM too rather to make such Microsoftian-like moves to restrict our freedom (thats why RM-made games are low rated on...
  6. vico

I wonder what "buy" means to RM developers. What's the point to buy the program and cant make anything outside the "mainstream" uses?
  7. vico

So, i bought the engine and assets and cant use whatever i want? Good to know...
  8. vico

hiddenone's MV Resource Warehouse

I think this could be fixed if someone (or @Schlangan himself if he'll want to) could repack the generator parts in the new format (what allows to add new body parts, i think)
  9. vico

Jack's Generator Additions

Any chance for we see a precompiled .rxge pack for @Schlangan 's Extended Generator/Editor?
  10. vico

Mon's Character Generator Expansion

Are this .rxge updated? (I mean, it contains the latest parts of @mon 's package??)
  11. vico

Ice's Generator Parts (09/22/2017-Updated!)

A question @IceKun : Is the .rxge file for @Schlangan 's editor updated with the latest resources? Thanks in advance!
  12. vico

Plugins for Extra Frames in Side-View Battles?

With all due respect, but this comment was completely unnecessary. I believe he only supposed it to be, but that does not justify it. Also, as @xilefian said: -- Are this plugin compatible with Yanfly's Battle Engine Core???
  13. vico

Just drop this idea on @xilefian 's repository on Github, i hope he will get willing to make this (he already fathered the amazing AltimitMovement plugin)!!
  14. vico

Fighting Game-style battle system

bump, zero money to hire anyone, and zero time to learn JS, so the topic is still here to any soul willing to make...
  15. vico

Port of "Multiple Message Windows" RGSS1 system

bump, still hope to see this ported
  16. vico

I second this! Anyway how could the additional frames be disposed on the sheet? Do you have any ideas?
  17. vico

RPG Maker Mechanics That Must Change In 2018?

So why not add more battle system to choose? It will help to diversificate the games...
  18. vico

[SOLVED] Batch convert to m4a

For best reading for forum users, i will paste the linked reddit answer:
  19. vico

Altimit Pixel Movement [0.50β]

I think some features of Galv's character animation are already built in Altimit's plugin, but i could be wrong...

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

rux
The most words I have ever written in an entire document is in my game's script, jeez i have a lot of characters that ramble on
Yes! I finally did something! This is a picture I drew of what I wish I looked like; I hope that you guys like it!
Finished that egg-sitting mini-game I mentioned here a couple weeks back. Now to fix the weather system so it doesn't rain indoors while you're playing it. >.> A simple fix in itself; leave it to me to take it as an excuse to completely revamp the time/weather/lighting system from scratch.
I'm really tempting to pre order cyberpunk 2077... should I do it or not :/ I really want to play the game but don't want to take a big hit to my saving because of it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OscarCobblepot