Search results

1. Roult

Yanfly Victory Aftermath and Mog Treasure Popup Battle Bug

Hello, I add these codes to the codes of these three different plug-ins. :)
  2. Roult

OcRam - Lights plugin (for MV)

Hi, thank for your answer.
  3. Roult

OcRam - Lights plugin (for MV)

Hello Ocram, Can I put a custom light on enemies and characters in battle? Thank
  4. Roult

Shop Menu Core (YEP) BUG

Thank you for your answer, I found a solution by modifying the yanfly plugin as follows: 2 answers are better than one :)
  5. Roult

Yanfly Battle AI Core extension: Buffs

for me its work
  6. Roult

Shop Menu Core (YEP) BUG

Hello everyone, I use the plugin of SRD "Sell Only Shop", the problem is that there is an incompatibility with the plugin of Yanfly "shop core". He considers the sale of my items as purchases in the display. "Vendre" = "Sell" Can someone help me? Thank you
  7. Roult

The problem has been solved, many thanks to "Ahuramazda" for their help. Code Changes - You need to edit 3 pieces of script yourself. Main.js - this is to initialize droprates //============================================================================= // main.js...
  8. Roult

yes that's why it's an incompatibility, I will need a compatibility patch to fix this problem. It is not possible to use only one plugin author with a large game.
  9. Roult

Hi, I use these 3 plugins: - Yanfly Extra Enemy Drops, Victory Aftermath -Mog Treasure Popup Battle but there is an incompatibility. The problem is that during the loot, I see the different objects (3 which can be the same or different), but during the result, I see only one object or 3...
  10. Roult

Yanfly Extra Enemy Drop Extension

Bumping
  11. Roult

Yanfly Extra Enemy Drop Extension

Hi @Kadafi, Your edited plugin interests me a lot, however it is not at the right version of yanfly (v1.09). I don't know what to modify to update it, can you help me? Thanks
  12. Roult

Highly customizable sorting plugin

It's good it works, the problem was that you had to delete the yanfly plugin "item upgrade" in the plugin manager because the update had not been done correctly in 1.10. Thank you, and I would credit you in my game for the help provided.
  13. Roult

I will show you a video with a bug. [EDIT] This is a video with a bug
  14. Roult

Hello @BurningOrca and thank you for your response, Here is a list of my plugins (all are disabled except "Item Core", "Item Upgrade Slot" and your plugin. The bug appears when I have several identical weapons in my inventory with random stats (Item Core), when I want to improve one (Upgrade...
  15. Roult

Hi @BurningOrca, Thanks for your Plugin, However, I have a bug with the Yanfly Plugin "Item Upgrade Slots", When I improve an object with the sorting activated it is all the objects of the same name which are improved each time. Can you help me?
  16. Roult

Khas Advanced Lighting v4.2 Ultra (now with real-time shadows!)

it's unfortunate, how to pay for the rights of the plugin, I also use the Fog. I think marketing anyway by making a message, I pay him when I have an answer.
  17. Roult

@Veno thank for your answer, unfortunately I'm not good at coding yet, my solution work perfectly without editing plugin (my game is not finished yet). It's a pity that Khas has disappeared, do you have any news? I would like to buy the plugin for a sales my game
  18. Roult

It's good I have made a solution :D In transfert event, place fadeout screen, then command "Lighting OFF", then the transfert, then command "Lighting ON", then Fadein. Tell me if i resolve for you too. @Hyouryuu-Na
  19. Roult

Thank for your answer @Hyouryuu-Na, I tested fadein/fadeout in black or white or nothing, and place a black picture but nothing resolve the problem :/
  20. Roult

Hello everyone, I have a problem with the Plugin, when I transfer my hero from one card to another, while loading a flash appears with the lights. I can not delete them. I need help please.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

rux
The most words I have ever written in an entire document is in my game's script, jeez i have a lot of characters that ramble on
Yes! I finally did something! This is a picture I drew of what I wish I looked like; I hope that you guys like it!
Finished that egg-sitting mini-game I mentioned here a couple weeks back. Now to fix the weather system so it doesn't rain indoors while you're playing it. >.> A simple fix in itself; leave it to me to take it as an excuse to completely revamp the time/weather/lighting system from scratch.
I'm really tempting to pre order cyberpunk 2077... should I do it or not :/ I really want to play the game but don't want to take a big hit to my saving because of it

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
OscarCobblepot