Search results

1. m4uesviecr

Steel Zeroes - DEMO Available

Man, the music is on point! I'm definitely going to find time to play!
  2. m4uesviecr

The Legends of Saneterre - The Imprisoned Soul

These maps are spot on! Great work.
  3. m4uesviecr

Revenant Gods - Ragnarok Chronicle - #Statement about Revenant God's music and its "composer"

Had a chance to play through the demo. Music is extremely well fitting, and like Ashikai, I was skeptical of the battle system, but the pacing really decreased my skepticism of it (reminds me of FFX-2 and that's my favorite FF battle system to date). The story progresses okay. I have quite a...
  4. m4uesviecr

Would you buy it?

It depends on who you market it to. Get it polished and seek out educational institutions, Board of Education leaders, education websites (promotes), and you're bound to find someone that will be interested in it (though hopefully at a modest price). The market for educational games is there...
  5. m4uesviecr

Jimmy and the Pulsating Mass (Demo available!)

Awesome! Unfortunately, I found another game breaker. *spoiler alert* After passing the goon test, I met with Punch Tanaka. After he yells, "Look a spider" (lol) and escapes, the bald head goon takes a step backwards and the game freezes.
  6. m4uesviecr

Jimmy and the Pulsating Mass (Demo available!)

Going to leave a detailed review soon, but I found a game breaking bug. *slight spoiler* When you enter the beaver ' s house in Smile, and go into the left room, the player enters a map with tiles that cannot be passed through. I got stuck and had to close out the game (the player is...
  7. m4uesviecr

The Amber Throne (Concept Art Added)

He's really a bot.
  8. m4uesviecr

Estheria : The InterDimensional Collapse (First music piece released publicly!)

Hey, Aurora Beach is a fun piece! One thing I would recommend is to upload the tracks via dropbox or box (for streaming purposes), rather than having people download the file!
  9. m4uesviecr

Long Gone Days (DEMO) [NOW on Indiegogo]

Man! I thoroughly enjoyed this. Much of my commentary has been cited already, but to reiterate on a few: I am really looking forward to more, though. Super stoked! Is there a chance you'd re-release the demo with official tracks that John made? Hearing him slam on some guitfiddle was one...
  10. m4uesviecr

SolBound - Sifi/Fantasy Visual Novel/RPG

Good lord, the art in this is FANTASTIC! Really hoping that the "battle" UI catches up with the cutscene art-style. Do you have a portfolio website? I can't imagine someone as talented as you NOT being a freelance graphic artist or working on comics.
  11. m4uesviecr

Hot Dog {9/4 looking beta tester & proofreader}

THIS IS F'ING ADORABLE! AHHHH!! As far as designs, totally agree with Missile in terms of the older version being more iconic (since it is more unusual). You want his design to fit his backstory. So far, all I know about HotDog is that he is cheesy on the inside. The current hotdog version...
  12. m4uesviecr

Revenant Gods - Ragnarok Chronicle - #Statement about Revenant God's music and its "composer"

Chiming with everyone else! Making a game is very hard (especially one of your scope), and I hope you push through all the mental/physical hurdles to make this game a reality! Definitely looking forward to playing this!
  13. m4uesviecr

Atis's Gaze - Film/Kinetic Novel

Ha, no sweat on the late reply! I knew that there wouldn't be a notification for an edit (thank goodness), but I also didn't expect such a long silence inbetween your posts for Atis. Ooh, I enjoyed reading all of the history that surrounds your project! Probably the most interesting thing, in...
  14. m4uesviecr

Sorry for the double post. Any updates on this project?
  15. m4uesviecr

Posted in the wrong thread. Too many tabs open.  :stare: Edit: Hey, man! This is a really neat way to use the RPG Maker engine. I think what impressed me the most was the transitions between dialogue scenes and the intense action scenes. The voice acting in Episode 4 turned my head from...
  16. m4uesviecr

The Amber Throne (Complete)

Oi, thanks David! I've been swamped for the past few days and I forgot to come around and comment. Also, to be honest, I feel awkward saying "It's me", haha.
  17. m4uesviecr

Your favorite Music making software?

I use FL Studios but, if you want to get even more serious, you'll have to at least learn the basics of Pro Tools and Logic. Kontakt is also becoming a force to be recokned with, especially since there are so many amazing vsts that utilize Kontakt (and NOT the free kontakt player, which really...
  18. m4uesviecr

What things make an RPG Maker game stand out to you?

For me, it usually boils down to the artwork and the story/setting. If those are interesting enough, I'll gladly jump in. As far as game-play, I'm willing to shovel through quite a bit of slop if the story is worth it. I've yet to leave  a game with a great story and horrid game-play incomplete...
  19. m4uesviecr

Ooh, it's looking great! Really digging the bridge! I was hoping you would make more items with as much "motion" (excuse my bad art lingo), similar to the old bridge screenshot you uploaded in the OP.
  20. m4uesviecr

It's awesome that you are getting a little bit of coverage for your game! Talk about getting pumped to do more work! Looking forward (we all are) to seeing more progress!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Having lots of fun using different PS brushes to add a lil' texture to the floors and walls in my maps.
Setup a system to cull enemies that are too far from the player to matter, and to spawn new ones just outside of view. Take that lag! :LZSexcite:
That trope is alive more than ever, not so much elemental Crystal's but gathering magical objects or doing "task" to unlock this oddly specific thing is everywhere, I saw it saw it in the IT 2 remake, avengers and every season of supernatural
It's raining...in winter :")

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Hextasy