Search results

1. Phantasie

PVGames 2.5D Graphics

Ugh, these look amazing. PMing you with out a doubt. Cant wait to pay for these. Question: Why didn't you use a 48x48 grid to make it easier with MV? I can upscale, so this isnt that big a deal, just wondering.
  2. Phantasie

Mythos: Reawakening

I want the pack as much as you do, but to be fair - they arent keeping it for themselves. They have a limited number of packs, and within those packs, a limited number of each genre/type. Their goal is to balance and spread out releases to keep people engaged.
  3. Phantasie

Tutorial Videos - What Would Help?

Hi I use Tiled with my own custom engine with Jesses tiles. No issues. Tiled lets you choose your tile size, so no issues there. Hard to say if you need to use PS, as it depends what your needs are. I use PS alot, as I make alot of custom tiles, and I reformat many tiles to confirm to the specs...
  4. Phantasie

Good News, Bad News, and Something Spooky...

@Jesse - PVGames Good news that you will continue with Medieval. Also good news about the enemies from Mythos. I agree they can be used. Will your characters still follow the same template for how animations are exported - the order etc? IE how you have a mastersheet with all animations, the...
  5. Phantasie

Good News, Bad News, and Something Spooky...

Hey Jesse Mythos looks great. Not my style, and wont work with my game, but it still looks amazing! Couple questions (if these were answered in the post, apologies) 1) Will you continue or consider releasing tile sets for the Medieval world? IMO, your tilesets and pre-made assets (buildings...
  6. Phantasie

Medieval: Infernus (First Look)

Great looking stuff @Jesse - PVGames !!
  7. Phantasie

Medieval: Infernus (First Look)

Wow. Do you ever stop working? Love it!
  8. Phantasie

Medieval: High Seas

This stuff is looking great Jesse!
  9. Phantasie

Medieval Expansion Feedback

@Jesse: Thanks! Im going through them all, Ill post others. Not a big deal at all. @Kes: Yea, no idea why I posed in whatever forum that was. Sorry! Also modified the thread title to be less negative. This pack is too good to even imply that!
  10. Phantasie

Medieval Expansion Feedback

Hi. Here some issues I've found with Medieval Expansions Medieval_Expansion_Trees_8.png - Shadows are cut off on the right side. (Will continue to edit as I find things)
  11. Phantasie

Medieval Expansion and Medieval Heroes I

Just bought the packs and looking through them - @Jesse - the amount of content in the Expansion is staggering. The Pantheons _alone_ could have been a $5.00 pack and I'd have happily paid it. Amazing stuff. Also - Please don't burn yourself out, I'd much rather have consistent quality and...
  12. Phantasie

NEW! Medieval DLC

Was expecting to wait months for this release, so this is great news. Kudos for releasing it so quickly, and of course to Jesse for the amazing work at an amazing price. Highly Recommended.
  13. Phantasie

Epic! Time to buy them both! Cant wait!
  14. Phantasie

I second the Holy Ship comment. Looks great. Super glad youre providing layers so we can have people move on them and be behind the sails, etc. Cant wait! Edit: An scaled down, animated 48x48 version of the ship, would be amazing. By animated mean 3 (or whatever) frames of animation in, at...
  15. Phantasie

Thanks! And - Oh yea, I absolutely get the restrictions on RPGMakers tiles :) But its nice to have that option. I usually combine the two - a base map of autotiles with decals overtop to remove the 90/45 degree angles.
  16. Phantasie

Good news! Especially since Im on a pirate kick playing sea of thieves!
  17. Phantasie

I second the "Is the water animated". I really hope it is. A tileable animating water spritesheet would be awesome (and then if you want custom/paralax, use the non animated version. Plus, this looks great.
  18. Phantasie

Looks great. The houses don't pop nearly as much relative to the background tiles. Looks amazing. Heres hoping these get released soon. 3 months would be beyond disappointing.
  19. Phantasie

Pioneer Valley Games Resources - Official Topic

I second the wizard (or some DPS caster variant). Would be really nice!
  20. Phantasie

These are amazing! Love them! Youre super fast on these too!

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

I'm having such a hard time thinking of an interesting battle system. and not being a coder, certain things I wanna do seem a lot harder lol.
Created a character outline with some code. I have no use for this. I'm....bored.....
Having lots of fun using different PS brushes to add a lil' texture to the floors and walls in my maps.
Setup a system to cull enemies that are too far from the player to matter, and to spawn new ones just outside of view. Take that lag! :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maheshkulkarni