Search results

1. MikomiKisomi

Image of Perfection

Fight ghosts from your past and real ghosts. It's been a long month for Sirius- not talking to most of your friends, having an angry ex talk about you behind your back, and having a friend claim... that her house is haunted? The past few weeks have been long for Hailey as well, as her house has...
  2. MikomiKisomi

RMMV Image of Perfection [Demo Available]

Hi there! That's just an optional feature Itch.io offers that lets people donate to said game (and essentially preorder it)- however, it's completely optional.
  3. MikomiKisomi

RMMV Image of Perfection [Demo Available]

Fight ghosts from your past and real ghosts. It's been a long month for Sirius- not talking to most of your friends, having an angry ex talk about you behind your back, and having a friend claim... that her house is haunted? The past few weeks have been long for Hailey as well, as her house has...
  4. MikomiKisomi

VNMaker Community Review of IGMC 2017 Contest

This was my first IGMC that I participated in (I actually originally got my first RPGM back at the last IGMC humble bundle sale, but I never considered entering IGMC back then) but I overall liked it a lot! Pros: Discord! I absolutely love Discord (alright, maybe as a mod of a few servers I'm...
  5. MikomiKisomi

RMMV IGMC 2017 Secret Santa

My review of Quidget the Wonderwiener is now up on the rate page.... I was probably a bit too harsh, as the "comedy" was nothing at all what I was expecting from an adult game. I'd like to be in the next round, though, if there is one! Again, my entry is That Which Binds Us.
  6. MikomiKisomi

RMMV [IGMC 2017] That Which Binds Us

That Which Binds Us is almost at 50 downloads! Thank you to everyone who's played the download or the browser versions! I will be finishing this game after the judging period is over, so feel free to send any feedback you have my way.
  7. MikomiKisomi

RMMV How do you feel about your game looking back?

My entry was That Which Binds Us, which is linked in my signature. What would you change about your game? The walking sprites. All the graphics were hand-drawn, including the walking sprites. It was my first time using that custom base that I made, and I realized halfway through making sprites...
  8. MikomiKisomi

RMMV IGMC 2017 Secret Santa

I've yet to enter before, but this sounds like fun! I'd like to enter with my entry, That Which Binds Us.
  9. MikomiKisomi

RMMV IGMC Reviews by Astfgl66

These reviews are pretty good, and opened my eyes to some entries I looked over that I'll have to check out. Hope you do more of these!
  10. MikomiKisomi

RMMV Mighty Palm's IGMC 2017 reviews.

Sure, that'd be great! :thumbsup-right:
  11. MikomiKisomi

RMXP IGMC Short Reviews (for everyone to participate)

Ah, thank you for playing my game @AtlasAtrium ! Can I ask what you didn't like about the writing and the story?
  12. MikomiKisomi

RMMV Mighty Palm's IGMC 2017 reviews.

Heya, I would love it if you could check mine out and give your review on it! It's more of a visual novel than an RPG or a platformer, so I understand if you don't want to / are too busy to. https://itch.io/jam/igmc2017/rate/190384
  13. MikomiKisomi

RMMV Indrah's IGMC2017 Let's Plays and notes. 50 games and counting

Wow, this is really cool, I'll have to watch some of these videos :D If you ever have the time (or anyone) I'd love for some feedback on my entry, That Which Binds Us. It's not a platformer or a typical RPG, it's more of a visual novel, so that might be a good or a bad thing depending on the player.
  14. MikomiKisomi

RMMV [IGMC 2017] That Which Binds Us

Idris is a bonds man- a special bonds man. While most of his clients need to bail loved ones out of jail, a few are looking for a reprieve from someone they once knew. For Evalise, all she wanted was to get a bail bond for her boyfriend, when Idris surprised her with a simple but confusing...
  15. MikomiKisomi

constantly in dev hell

constantly in dev hell
  16. MikomiKisomi

Hiya!

Hello, my name is Mikomi Kisomi! I'm an anime / semi-realistic artist of 7+ years and a visual novel developer of 3+ years. I'm currently working on my first full-length RPG Maker game, Asterism, which is an astronomy based RPG.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm having such a hard time thinking of an interesting battle system. and not being a coder, certain things I wanna do seem a lot harder lol.
Created a character outline with some code. I have no use for this. I'm....bored.....
Having lots of fun using different PS brushes to add a lil' texture to the floors and walls in my maps.
Setup a system to cull enemies that are too far from the player to matter, and to spawn new ones just outside of view. Take that lag! :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maheshkulkarni