Search results

1. AlexisVargas

FREE Axis Powers Hetalia Fan Game. (Help Wanted)

I can Pm you the details if you want :)
  2. AlexisVargas

Yes that would be great! However, my free trail of ace ran out and I don't have the money to buy it right now but I can still work on the writing so the help is appreciated:)
  3. AlexisVargas

Thank you so much! That would be a huge help! As of right now the charecters I know are gonna be in it are the axis and allies and their 2ps and my OC, I kinda want to pair her with someone but I don't think I will cuz I don't think people like it when OCs get paired with Cannon charecters...
  4. AlexisVargas

Thank you so much! That would be a HUGE help!
  5. AlexisVargas

Hetagame Let's play requests!

Ah it's ok :) a Hetagame is a RPG maker game based on e anime Hetalia. But I can still play your game if you want. :)
  6. AlexisVargas

Hello! ^^

Nice to meet you too! It's always great to meet a fellow Hetalian! ^^
  7. AlexisVargas

Where can i download RomaHeta???????

Huh, is that for the Japanese or the English?
  8. AlexisVargas

Hetagame Let's play requests!

So, I am a Hetaia youtuber and most of my videos are hetagame lets plays. I'm always looking for hetagames to play so if you have a favorite game you want me to play or even a game you made just leave a reply!!! My channel can be found here: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC81fMXJ8dzedS0-BQV9q6tw
  9. AlexisVargas

Where can i download RomaHeta???????

I have been looking everywhere for it, but all the DA links are dead! Does anyone know if there is a place I can get it??????
  10. AlexisVargas

Event help

Ah, ok thanks ^^
  11. AlexisVargas

Event help

So I'm making a Hetalia game and there is this part where everyone is at a meeting, when the meeting is over I want Italy to walk to the door and disappear, but every time I try he jus walks to the door and stops. how can I make it look like he is leaving the building?
  12. AlexisVargas

Games that had a powerful effect on you

for me, HetaOni, no doubt about it. I don't think a game has ever affected me as much as that one. it made me see the fandom in a whole new way. and it made me way more attached to the characters, it even made me like characters that I didn't like all that much, honestly I cried so many times...
  13. AlexisVargas

What are the Best games you all have played?

The best game I ever played was HetaOni. It was just so sad but so well done, and it just made you realize how important those characters are to you.
  14. AlexisVargas

Hello! ^^

Hello! I'm Alexis and I'm pretty new to RPG Maker and this site. I have been learning how to use RPG Maker VX Ace and so far it's pretty fun! There isn't really much to know about me except the fact that I love Hetalia! And that I'm working on a Hetagame, mainly for a test though XP. anywho,, I...
  15. AlexisVargas

Hello everyone! AlexisVargas Here. I'm currently working on a fan game of the anime, Axis Powers Hetalia and I'm looking for help! The game is going to be based off a dream that my brother had a while back. Please note that in order to help it is recommended that you are familiar with Hetalia...
  16. AlexisVargas

Axis Powers Hetalia Fan Game Plans!

Hello everyone! AlexisVargas here. so I have this project planned for a fan game of Axis Powers Hetalia. Its gonna be based on a dream that my brother had. I made a deviantART journal about it a while ago, you can find it here http://alexisbarnes.deviantart.com/journal/Help-Wanted-664999272...
  17. AlexisVargas

Sprites and Facesets Needed

Hmm not really, just the typical ones are fine :)
  18. AlexisVargas

Sprites and Facesets Needed

I was looking for custom facesets. And for the sprites, what details do you need? Because the outfits themselves aren't very detailed (I know you can't see the pants for one of them but she really only has black pants)

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm having such a hard time thinking of an interesting battle system. and not being a coder, certain things I wanna do seem a lot harder lol.
Created a character outline with some code. I have no use for this. I'm....bored.....
Having lots of fun using different PS brushes to add a lil' texture to the floors and walls in my maps.
Setup a system to cull enemies that are too far from the player to matter, and to spawn new ones just outside of view. Take that lag! :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
maheshkulkarni