Search results

1. Barduck

[RMMV] External Text

Thank you Zalerinian! I implemented the 1.2.0 version and now the items and their names look properly in all menus. I've tested the plugin for a few days and the only bug I found was this... It's a rare and random bug (the worstest xD) and is annoying, but apparently it does not affect...
  2. Barduck

[RMMV] External Text

Try this, it should work (replace key). ---------------- Bug report: It doesn't seem to work properly with database items in the main menu :(
  3. Barduck

1.5X Map Zoom

I'm not an experienced programmer in this RPG Maker version... But I'm trying to achieve something similar. Maybe this can help you; In the line 195 of MBS_MapZoom.js change this... Game_Map._zoom = new PIXI.Point(1.0, 1.0);...for this: Game_Map._zoom = new PIXI.Point(1.5, 1.5);
  4. Barduck

External Text v3.3.4 (Write your game in an organized manner! Translate with ease!)

I just want to say thank you for this amazing script :)
  5. Barduck

Enhanced Camera. Make awesome cutscenes!

This script is awesome, I really want to use it in my game. Unfortunately isn't compatible with the Map Scroll Glitch Fix... I attach some screenshots: with Enchanced Camera and Map Scroll Glitch Fix: without Enchanced Camera (Map Scroll Glitch Fix works fine): Can you make it compatible?

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I'm having such a hard time thinking of an interesting battle system. and not being a coder, certain things I wanna do seem a lot harder lol.
Created a character outline with some code. I have no use for this. I'm....bored.....
Having lots of fun using different PS brushes to add a lil' texture to the floors and walls in my maps.
Setup a system to cull enemies that are too far from the player to matter, and to spawn new ones just outside of view. Take that lag! :LZSexcite:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
harmlessgamedev