Search results

1. Brrt

[XP] Character running and jumping

very good evening, greetings from the Latin country Venezuela. ¿How's everybody? I have a time that I do not spend here for many different situations. But I have come on this occasion to request a sprite of some character running or jumping, be it a base or any other image. I need it because a...
  2. Brrt

get the Id of an actor by the value of a variable

Hello! What's up? I need to know if I can get the Id of an actor by the value of a variable that is constantly changing. for example: $ game_actors [here put the id of the variable so that the value is found] I think if there is a method, to do that. I think I saw it in a tuto or something...
  3. Brrt

Large characters or real height

Hello, the most likely thing is that there are lots of topics like this in the whole forum. But I'm looking for some in particular, some that I design for myself, I'm looking for a base body to design my characters. I have been searching for days and really like there are many topics I can not...
  4. Brrt

Problems with the game menu

First of all, good night, and many will be saying "again this annoyance" but I like to bother xD. I will explain: I use the plugin of Soulpour777, from this page https://soulxregalia.wordpress.com/2016/06/17/rpg-maker-plugin-soul-ultimate-title-screen/ I really liked this type of title and I...
  5. Brrt

I need a japanmaniac

Good afternoon everyone, I need a big favor. I found a page that has some pretty good characters or fantastic characters for me. what is the matter, I need to know if they are of free use that allows me to use them or not in a future project. Apart from that, I would like to give credit to the...
  6. Brrt

The blank screen began to appear...

Good morning, I come to explain a problem that I have, I do not know much English but I will try to explain. previously I had version 1.3, and everything worked correctly. I opened the program and even opened the finished projects. From one moment to another, update my RPG MAKER MV 1.3 to 1.5...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

People1.png & SF_People1.png added!!!!

Adventurer:
"Why your body looks like a bird?"

Stranger:
"Because I'm harpy"

Adventurer:
"Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof"

*Both dancing to Pharrell Williams song*
Stream will be live shortly with a make-up session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!
Pootscooter wrote on Pharonix's profile.
Hey @Pharonix, just wondering what you're up to lately and if you've had an opportunity to check out the LTBS thread in the past few days...(a couple of us could really use your expertise). Hope you are well and Happy Thanksgiving!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
zoetsoi