Search results

1. Probotector 200X

Dinosaur Games

Huh, this old topic is back, interesting. Primal Carnage Extinction is free to play on Steam. It's like a 3rd person shooter/action hybrid arena competition game. Or whatever you call it. You can play as humans (with weapons and stuff) or dinosaurs, and can compete with other players online...
  2. Probotector 200X

RPG Maker Birthday Mini Sale!

Wow, this is PERFECT timing for me. I've hit a block in my project mere days ago and these will be perfect! I've wanted them for my main project anyway for a long time, but never had the right opportunity to get them. And maybe I'll finally go back to my unfinished VX Samurai Pack game with...
  3. Probotector 200X

Params As Currency Plugin

Ok, cool, I'll check it out!
  4. Probotector 200X

Params As Currency Plugin

Awesome plugin! I can use this in more than one project! Any chance this could have compatibility with a plugin that adds extra stats?
  5. Probotector 200X

I just beat it for the first time last week!

I just beat it for the first time last week!
  6. Probotector 200X

I am commissioning plugins, And would like to share them .. Here you go!

Larger battler parties is a great idea, now I wonder if it works with some kind of "row" plug-in. The Non-Combat Actor system sounds great, I can't wait to try that out. Thanks for sharing these!
  7. Probotector 200X

YES - Skill Equip Add-on: Passive States

Don't like to bump old threads, but the script is not accessible. The script is displayed in one line. I've tried to fix that problem before with no luck. I tried searching for the script elsewhere, no luck. The script is not on the author's website. Any help would be appreciated.
  8. Probotector 200X

Actor Portraits in Battle

Cool script! Been looking for an actor battler plugin like this! One question though, is it possible to have a different naming scheme for the battlers? The current method only allows one battler per actor, which is bad for costume changes, time skips, transformations, etc. Like, maybe have...
  9. Probotector 200X

Kai Monkey's Random Dungeons! -- Now with Version Two!

I wonder how version 3 is coming along... Anyway, really awesome script. Tried to figure it out on my own and failed miserably, but read up and stuff and I'm starting to figure it out. I actually have multiple projects I could use this in!
  10. Probotector 200X

Simple Message Busts

I second this request. It looks really cool but that formatting, it's giving me nightmares...
  11. Probotector 200X

Birthday Sale!

So I finally got 2003...and I don't even know why I really got it. I never finished a project with XP, VX Ace, or MV, so...why? (I didn't include VX because I only used the demo...) But...I'll give it some more time later.
  12. Probotector 200X

Birthday Sale!

Radical! I kept missing all the store sales, been meaning to get RPG Maker 2003 and the Modern Tiles pack! Some day I should get VX so I can finish my VX projects I started with the demo...I miss those projects...
  13. Probotector 200X

Crystal Engine - Extra Stats

@Sixth: Works perfectly, thanks! Ideally it would be nice to have a custom equip scene to show changes for all the xstats, but...that's complicated. For the project I'm planning on using this in, I was going to use a custom equip scene anyway.
  14. Probotector 200X

Crystal Engine - Extra Stats

Noticing all that nice open space between a stat name and stat number, I decide to have 12 xstats, so 3 nice columns of 6 stats each. But like blackmdawn said, it all stays in the 2nd column and just goes down off-screen. I think I found where to modify that, but being totally ignorant of...
  15. Probotector 200X

Those kinds of skills are my absolute favorites. Well, when games have even more obscure stats...

Those kinds of skills are my absolute favorites. Well, when games have even more obscure stats that effect the damage formula and you have ways to boost them, that's even better!
  16. Probotector 200X

Steam Sale 2015

Isn't Hyperdimension Neptunia the first game? I haven't played any games in the series.
  17. Probotector 200X

Steam Sale 2015

I'm considering these RPGs: Skyrim Hyperdimension Neptunia Star Wars Knights of the Old Republic And maybe the Jurassic Park game. I got a $20 Steam Gift card and believe it or not, it's enough to get ALL FOUR of those games. Unless I get Skyrim Legendary Edition...which I should. So I'm...
  18. Probotector 200X

New year Eve traditions!

Sparkling Apple Cider at midnight. Before that, eat appetizers! We've been having jalapeno poppers the last few years.
  19. Probotector 200X

Equip Skill System

Wow, this looks awesome. I don't really have a project to use it in right now, but I'm sure I will someday soon. For one, this is a great help for making a SaGa Frontier-like ability system...(at least part of it)
  20. Probotector 200X

More Informative Saves

When using facesets on the save screen, it references the actor's current sprite, not their portrait. When using custom resources that use different naming schemes for the sprites and portraits, it crashes, because it's trying to find a faceset with a name that matches a character characterset.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Made Custom ENEMY Information Screen
I'm having such a hard time thinking of an interesting battle system. and not being a coder, certain things I wanna do seem a lot harder lol.
Created a character outline with some code. I have no use for this. I'm....bored.....
Having lots of fun using different PS brushes to add a lil' texture to the floors and walls in my maps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahmbor