Search results

1. That Bread

Wasnt there a guide to color like the ace rtp?

Hello! I have been looking for a good coloring tutorial, I do recall there being an color like the rtp guide image thing? Its been a long time and I since lost it, I was just wondering if anyone knows where I could find this one, or any other good tutorials. Thanks! :D
  2. That Bread

Choosing a power

Heres one suggestion. You could have different events with a certain character graphic, each representing the corresponding skill, the player will walk up to it and press enter or action button The event itself should work like Actor: Change Skill/ whatever it is and that skill could be...
  3. That Bread

Let's draw each other's characters!

@Ms Littlefish Jackaboy is done :D The fish is an added bonus ;P 
  4. That Bread

@Balako Spoiler in spoiler huh? Yeah I cannot get the hang of the new forums happens to me all the time now ; P And I think your doing a good job at drawing others characters! :D Keep it up this is fun! Anyway I didnt have much time till work, so I only colored and digitized one. I know you...
  5. That Bread

@Makio-Kuta :D! He looks so cool! Love your style! Thanks! Lol yeah that was a fun thing I did I loved the idea of having a smiley face pin on himto counter his rather grumply look! XD Hope you like mythril! Yess I think it would be a good idea to get some sleep. Speaking of which I should...
  6. That Bread

Got three more done today! @Makio-Kuta@hiddenone@Zael Find your chums! Edit was bored...tired decided to do two more! :D @Azurecyan@Idril If you guys want I will color all when I finish everyones (at least I will try to ;P)
  7. That Bread

Wow theres alot more people than I expected to respond! ; P I got three? On one page done. Go ahead and find yer peeps guys! @Archeia @Ms Littlefish @nio kasgami
  8. That Bread

This is my favorite of all time...

This is my favorite of all time! https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tlY88rlNnEE&index=34&list=PLvQo17uqudzwP-uz664k2qpFD4ZOift2E
  9. That Bread

Dont ask me Riki I am terrible with grammar : P

Dont ask me Riki I am terrible with grammar : P
  10. That Bread

ah yes I see!

ah yes I see!
  11. That Bread

I say go for it! Just dont overdo it :D And it should be a success. :D

I say go for it! Just dont overdo it :D And it should be a success. :D
  12. That Bread

I love the default music in 2k3! :D But no I never used it to make a game it just kinda dusts...

I love the default music in 2k3! :D But no I never used it to make a game it just kinda dusts on my computer X3
  13. That Bread

Oh cool :D Cannot wait to see it man! :D Puns eh? Me too I love puns, but... is there a...

Oh cool :D Cannot wait to see it man! :D Puns eh? Me too I love puns, but... is there a pun in here I am missing? : O
  14. That Bread

Nice man! Glad its going well! :D

Nice man! Glad its going well! :D
  15. That Bread

@Shaz Totally if you need help you should specify what. Its like opening a surprise box when you...

@Shaz Totally if you need help you should specify what. Its like opening a surprise box when you see a tittle like that : P
  16. That Bread

: O Not canada! I have friends there! D:

: O Not canada! I have friends there! D:
  17. That Bread

Looool... I cannot relate too much cuz my fallout 4 runs like crap in the overworld after a long...

Looool... I cannot relate too much cuz my fallout 4 runs like crap in the overworld after a long time being there. The times I have seen them they actually land : O And since I am not with them I just blast them to pieces X3 Old Abby mowing down the brotherhood. Yup yup thats my character yup...
  18. That Bread

Loool.... I think you should keep it I kept my first crap project just to remind myself. "This...

Loool.... I think you should keep it I kept my first crap project just to remind myself. "This is how not to make a game" :P   Ever going to resurrect it? And give it anew shine of paint?
  19. That Bread

Random Art Thread

@Firgof Great style man! I love that guys colros ^____^ @Eubenine that is adorable definitly looks like it was fun :D @100LittleDreams Aww their adorbs! Great work love your colors :D @Mirpono He definitly looks like a prince! :D Totally can feel his personality just resonating off...
  20. That Bread

No problem sassy saddles.... I totally understand the pain of shared internet, be it I have it...

No problem sassy saddles.... I totally understand the pain of shared internet, be it I have it less worse than that : p.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Made Custom ENEMY Information Screen
I'm having such a hard time thinking of an interesting battle system. and not being a coder, certain things I wanna do seem a lot harder lol.
Created a character outline with some code. I have no use for this. I'm....bored.....
Having lots of fun using different PS brushes to add a lil' texture to the floors and walls in my maps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahmbor