Search results

1. Luminous

I can smell it, the way they did not release another tool for MV. New Engine coming for two or...

I can smell it, the way they did not release another tool for MV. New Engine coming for two or three years is not bad news anyway.
  2. Luminous

I heard almost nothing about MV Future update. Is that sign of a new wonderful engine? Can't...

I heard almost nothing about MV Future update. Is that sign of a new wonderful engine? Can't wait for it XD
  3. Luminous

Hey everyone, Tutu just said "Miauw Miauw" for the likes & comments. Means thankyou very much ^^

Hey everyone, Tutu just said "Miauw Miauw" for the likes & comments. Means thankyou very much ^^
  4. Luminous

What do u guys think about my new profile picture? His name is Tutu, one of the main characters...

What do u guys think about my new profile picture? His name is Tutu, one of the main characters on our project, Ancient Terra. ^^
  5. Luminous

(MMO)RPG Maker MV

Very like this project so far. The progress is very fast, unbelievable!
  6. Luminous

How do I change my username?

@Archeia please change my username to "Luminous", thank you very much ^^
  7. Luminous

How to separate canvas rendering?

Hi mod, please close this threads. Sorry for necroposting but I already find a plugin to make map scene forced to interpolated pixel. So there is no blur anymore in my project. Thanks.
  8. Luminous

TileD Plugin (Version 1.3.0+ Released)

This is Brilliant! I am so stuck with rules on my head never change the grid size so I always do 48x48 when I use TileD (Because I am afraid about wrong passability, and much more reason) Now I learning it more good thanks to your reply and guide link you give. Now I can do the autotiles with...
  9. Luminous

I am sorry but I check the first page around 15 minutes and can't find the zip file. Only tiled src code, tiled plugin, and the tools link. If I can find a way to convert the autotiles I will be very happy
  10. Luminous

I see thanks It looks like I have a problem with autotiles too Where I can get the tools to convert autotiles apart just like page 13? And your PDF guide dropbox link is not working too :P
  11. Luminous

Thank you very much for answering my question everyone I thought max RMMV tileset size is 768x768. So we can use 1024x1024 tileset now?
  12. Luminous

Is this plugin can break the 5 tileset file limit per map? So I can do mapping with 20++ tileset image file on one map.
  13. Luminous

Game & Map Screenshots 10

Thankyou the game itself is open world. You will free to roam the entire continent. I hope when the demo is coming you will play it. I buy it from dlc steam store. It's First Materal Seed Tileset, I change the hue saturation to make it brighter.
  14. Luminous

@Kes Oh yeah, I'll try to make it the cliff is not flat Hmm I change the light to -25 on the hanged cliff it's looking how about it? Or need more dark to make they are a different shape?
  15. Luminous

Hmm I just searching about watermill and yes, I think I need to link it to the house. And thank you for the feedback, I will try to make the river deeper. It's candacis mv sprite+, I got it on his resource threads on this forum.
  16. Luminous

I just finished The Starting Village for my Project Need more work to finish the demo ^^
  17. Luminous

OcRam - Passages plugin [v4.04 updated 2019/11/28]

Yeahhh everything working fine when I input <lower> Thankyou for the quick reply
  18. Luminous

OcRam - Passages plugin [v4.04 updated 2019/11/28]

I found this bug whenever I try to turn on the plugin. Everything is fine to me, just the event always be overhead of my character. Am I do something wrong?
  19. Luminous

Equipment Learning

Nevermind. I already fix the problem. To fix this bug, you MUST install the Yanfly Item Core, without this plugin anytime you go to item menu the fps will drop. Even with a new fresh project the fps will drop from 60 to 20 This plugin require YEP Item Core to run smoothly
  20. Luminous

Equipment Learning

Anyone can help me with the plugin? I only turn on this plugin and when I go to item section the fps is drop from 60 to 2-4 It's need 15 second to rise up and then go down again into 4 fps I already try on both 1.5.1 and 1.5.2 but it's not working.

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Made Custom ENEMY Information Screen
I'm having such a hard time thinking of an interesting battle system. and not being a coder, certain things I wanna do seem a lot harder lol.
Created a character outline with some code. I have no use for this. I'm....bored.....
Having lots of fun using different PS brushes to add a lil' texture to the floors and walls in my maps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahmbor