Search results

1. Jeneeus Guruman

Graphics Changer

Sorry for the late replies because I made too many fixes in my game. As for the compatibility with Yanfly's Party System, I tried to use it just yesterday with this plugin but it seems fine. I'll try to look at it regardless maybe I missed some tests to look at.
  2. Jeneeus Guruman

Skills costs items but without equipping said items to use them.

You can actually use latest Yanfly's Skill Core version to do that, although you need to know a little of Javascript since it can only be used with its lunatic mode. Here my example: // If it requires only 1 kind of item:<custom requirement>value = $gameParty.numItems($dataItems[id]) >=...
  3. Jeneeus Guruman

November Goals & Progress Thread

@Schlangan: Yeah. Even now when I playthrough my game, bugs are still popping up. :( But these are now completely different bugs. @Celianna: Very nice art as always. :D I think I feel something familiar when I see that portrait the 1st time. As for my progress, I pretty much fixed way too...
  4. Jeneeus Guruman

@Schlangan: The arrows themselves are sold in shop through quivers which contains 50 arrows each. The problem is the money because in my game, the money is limited and can only be obtained in quests, treasure chests, and somewhere on the ground. And progress: Fixing some visual bugs in my...
  5. Jeneeus Guruman

RPG Maker MV Game Making Drive

I think I haven't posted here for days but I'll put my progress from those days: Done populating the field and forest maps between the 2nd and 3rd town of the game. But still, I haven't populated many NPCs in the game in town. :rswt: Adjusted the lute's position because it didn't match on...
  6. Jeneeus Guruman

Equip Battle Command

About the calling it for the second time, I did that on purpose since one refers to Yanfly's Equip Core compatibility and the 2nd one is for those who didn't use it. I tried to mix them but it will cause very plenty of visual bugs (and sometimes errors). As for the bug, I'll look into that and...
  7. Jeneeus Guruman

Equip Battle Command

Unless you used Yami's Retain State on Death plugin, having some states that will seal some equipment slot will be a bad idea since all states will be removed on death or when recovering using "Recover All" event command.
  8. Jeneeus Guruman

@Bgillisp: So far, the plugins worked almost exactly as the Ace version, even the notetags. I think I'm having fun making games again. :D As or my progress, since Learn Skill plugin is now available, I have now more progress: :D As I have said, I added Learn Skill, and also fixed some bugs...
  9. Jeneeus Guruman

Equip Battle Command

I'll try to add this too and it seems this is easier to make than the other one. Thanks again. :)
  10. Jeneeus Guruman

Equip Battle Command

Update v1.0.2: Fixed a bug that won't refresh the equip item list when the quantity of any equipment (from weapons to armors) altered outside of the equip command in battle. Probably because of a plugin from preorder that makes you change weapons (only) in battle too but a little bit buggy in...
  11. Jeneeus Guruman

I completely forgot to post an update yesterday. I'm sure I looked it here but I really forgo o post. :rswt: @Schlangan: That's a pretty cool character. Mine just a very young girl, around 14 or 15 at least. The reason of her bringing scythes as a weapon will be revealed later. :D As for my...
  12. Jeneeus Guruman

Graphics Changer

Remove spaces, parentheses, and file extensions to the filename and if that is the exact filename of the image, change it too to only has letters, numbers, and underscores.
  13. Jeneeus Guruman

Damage Drain/Recoil Rate

How could I missed to put this in the help file. :rsad: Remove the % sign, by the way. I'll update the help file as understandable as I can possibly do. Sorry for the inconvenience. Tried to rename here in my part but file names won't matter in this plugin.
  14. Jeneeus Guruman

Damage Drain/Recoil Rate

Weird. Even using those plugins listed in that error, it worked in my side. Can you provide the screenshot of the damage formula and the notetag of that said skill?
  15. Jeneeus Guruman

@Schlangan: I think I might use that size instead since the character that will use scythes is the youngest playable in the party. I think it's either weird to use big weapons with a very young person. :D No much progress for today (since I play online game as a temporary past time) but: Just...
  16. Jeneeus Guruman

@bgillisp: That's actually where the lute came from. :D I pretty much copied and edited some pixelated parts when resizing and added a swing motion thingy in the middle part.
  17. Jeneeus Guruman

Up for me too, but slow.

Up for me too, but slow.
  18. Jeneeus Guruman

RPG Maker MV Game Making Drive

I am supposed to place enemies in fields and dungeons and populate NPCs in town this week but instead, I'm improving my lute weapon sprite and madea scythe weapon sprite. :rswt:
  19. Jeneeus Guruman

@Schlangan: My bard uses music for buffing and debuffing battlers but can only be used while she's not yet started playing and while playing, she can't "smack that lute". :D My progress is only about improving my lute weapon sprite and now made a scythe weapons sprite. It's just right here...
  20. Jeneeus Guruman

That's only lute. The middle part that looks like a scythe is the motion of swinging that lute. I'm making lute and scythe weapons separate. But it's a really good idea. It's very useful in modern and futuristic games. Gonna try that suggestion and I'll also observe the defaults on how...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Made Custom ENEMY Information Screen
I'm having such a hard time thinking of an interesting battle system. and not being a coder, certain things I wanna do seem a lot harder lol.
Created a character outline with some code. I have no use for this. I'm....bored.....
Having lots of fun using different PS brushes to add a lil' texture to the floors and walls in my maps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahmbor