Search results

1. Ally

RPG Maker MV - v1.6.1 Beta

Thanks for this update...finally...
  2. Ally

Filter Retro

@breesk I had thought about using an image with the right shade. But I should experiment and find the right shade with Photoshop. What do you think? @Gamefall Team Looks interesting. Can you explain yourself better?
  3. Ally

Filter Retro

What interests me most is the combination of colors ^^
  4. Ally

Filter Retro

Good evening to everyone :) After trying the filters in the "Filter Effect" plugin, there is no one I'm looking for. Does anyone manage to recreate exactly this effect present on Unity for MV? https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/particles-effects/retro-aesthetics-79538
  5. Ally

Pixi Filter Controller - fancy screen effects by pixi (MZ version released!)

Mmmmmm, something more like this? https://assetstore.unity.com/packages/tools/particles-effects/retro-aesthetics-79538
  6. Ally

Yes, I've seen it, but it seems an exaggerated effect and not similar to the video I showed D:
  7. Ally

In this screen you have applicated a rgb filter? Because I do not see any difference from a normal map..
  8. Ally

Thanks for reply :) Can you give me an example of a code?
  9. Ally

@cji3bp62000 thanks for this plugin.. Its possibile to have this color effect screen? (Like back to the 90’)
  10. Ally

Game Scene Stabilizer - Version 7.2.0

Updated! Thank you!
  11. Ally

Khas Advanced Lighting v4.2 Ultra (now with real-time shadows!)

This plugin not work with the picture? Because the images remain above the lights.
  12. Ally

RPG Maker MV - v1.6.1 Beta

@Archeia I have the old version 1.6.0. To update, just download the Standalone version and run the update old processes? (JS folde and index etc)
  13. Ally

Thanks Chaucer for this update! :D
  14. Ally

TitleVideo Plugin v1.1

Will the plugin be updated to be compatible with the latest version of MV? Or can someone make it compatible?
  15. Ally

Best Plugin Bro! Thank you!
  16. Ally

RMMV [IGMC 2017] Kanti Nida

Story : Are you afraid of the dark? You should be. You're a young boy who is terribly scared of the dark: he feel the presence of his sister all around him, and each night "something" crawls out from his wardrobe and stares at him for hours. For the first time, one night, he decide to grab a...
  17. Ally

RMMV [IGMC 2017] Starfall

Amazing! This is a very first incredible platform created with RMMV!
  18. Ally

2017 IGMC Goals and Progress Thread

Yeah! Our team consists of @chaucer and @Macbeth :rhappy: Good luck to all :D
  19. Ally

[Abandoned Plugin] Super Orange Movement

Receive a error when insert the khas real light. Here the error:
  20. Ally

Character into Galv template

Ohhh, its perfect :kaohi: Thank you @The Stranger :D

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I made some sideview closets for MV!
You can find them in my MV resource thread.
People1.png & SF_People1.png added!!!!

Adventurer:
"Why your body looks like a bird?"

Stranger:
"Because I'm harpy"

Adventurer:
"Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof"

*Both dancing to Pharrell Williams song*
Stream will be live shortly with a make-up session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tranphong