Search results

1. AriesFireTiger

AFT's Doghouse

Figured I should make a photo thread and share some of my pictures from work with you all. I work full-time at a dog daycare/boarding facility. People bring their dogs in while they are away at work, like daycare for children. They get to socialize with other dogs, burn off a bunch of energy...
  2. AriesFireTiger

free program for animations?

I'm looking for a free program I can download to make an animation for my game. I want to have a news broadcast play on a large television(will cover 2 tiles x 2 tiles) in my RM game. Move events are giving me grief, and this would be a million times easier, for me, to just make a GIF and Show...
  3. AriesFireTiger

Essential scripts? newbie in need of guidance

Howdy folks. I'm new around here and new to scripts in RPG Maker; I'm looking for a little guidance. My last encounter with RM software was like 12 years ago with RM2K.....VX Ace is just a little different lol So I'm wondering what scripts you folks think are essential when starting a new...
  4. AriesFireTiger

SPACE

What?! No topic about space?! Check out the latest picture of Comet Lovejoy, so pretty! http://spaceweathergallery.com/indiv_upload.php?upload_id=106289&PHPSESSID=j4cc5g14a04it79k3jmaofvt51
  5. AriesFireTiger

AFT's Resources

AriesFireTiger's Resources - Last Updated: February 10th, 2015   - Added a new windowskin   Howdy! Welcome to my resources topic and thanks for stopping by. I will release content as I produce it in my spare time (I work 40-45 hours a week between two jobs; busy busy busy!). As I am using RPG...
  6. AriesFireTiger

howdy

Howdy, folks. My name is Benjamin. I am 28, and I live in Northeast Wisconsin (just a little south of Green Bay). I work 40-45 hours a week. I work full-time with dogs, and deliver Chinese food a couple nights a week. I've been looking for something to do in my free time and returning to the...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Made Custom ENEMY Information Screen
I'm having such a hard time thinking of an interesting battle system. and not being a coder, certain things I wanna do seem a lot harder lol.
Created a character outline with some code. I have no use for this. I'm....bored.....
Having lots of fun using different PS brushes to add a lil' texture to the floors and walls in my maps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahmbor