Search results

1. Crimson Dragon Inc.

Yanfly Subclasses: Actor Battle Command Order

you could just make it skill and magic, but that runs the risk of making class changing only for the skills, there really is no fix for this unless you use the equip skill plug in of yanflys
  2. Crimson Dragon Inc.

can not load RPG Maker MV after recent force WIN 10 update

uninstall and reinstall fixed the issue
  3. Crimson Dragon Inc.

its not my anti virus as i turned off all its shields to test, and down grading to 1.5.2 also didnt work.... it goes to the loading screen then just shuts down i'm trying a defrag but if that doesnt work i might have to do a complete uninstall and complete reinstall should be known the most...
  4. Crimson Dragon Inc.

after the latest update i can no longer get MV to load at all, and when i trouble shooted the issue it says it is incompatitble..... and this is with the 1.6.1 beta loaded up any suggestions or possible fixes?
  5. Crimson Dragon Inc.

Can only use x skill once

the best way would be to use a plug in, i would reccomend yanfly's limited skill uses plug in which does require his skill core and his core engine plugins you can set up skills to only be avalible for use once per battle, once ever in the entire game, ETC.
  6. Crimson Dragon Inc.

TFW it just wont load and you cant figure out why

TFW it just wont load and you cant figure out why
  7. Crimson Dragon Inc.

time to party woot woot

time to party woot woot
  8. Crimson Dragon Inc.

Dungeons & Dragons Collection Thread [21MAR16]

the biggest problem with D&D video games is the implementation of the charisma stat, as it basicly only effects sorceror spells, ability to haggle, and bluff/negociate, making it an odd stat to implement in games that dont have these
  9. Crimson Dragon Inc.

ramen is great food choice when creating

ramen is great food choice when creating
  10. Crimson Dragon Inc.

um.... why is MV asking me to input my key again?

um.... why is MV asking me to input my key again?
  11. Crimson Dragon Inc.

gah i hate stressful times in life when you never have time to just sit and think about what you...

gah i hate stressful times in life when you never have time to just sit and think about what you want to put into your game
  12. Crimson Dragon Inc.

had to resubmit my character in community characters thread.... since the bbcode i used killed...

had to resubmit my character in community characters thread.... since the bbcode i used killed the images, also updated stats
  13. Crimson Dragon Inc.

Just window once and throw it away! They are disposable!?!

well the error could be either a simple syntax error, placement error, or an incompatibility error
  14. Crimson Dragon Inc.

ugh... moving, working and trying to build a project.... not easy to do at one time

ugh... moving, working and trying to build a project.... not easy to do at one time
  15. Crimson Dragon Inc.

D: i hope you didnt turn off the system.... though looking at the time of post its to late but...

D: i hope you didnt turn off the system.... though looking at the time of post its to late but there is a way to get back deleted data....
  16. Crimson Dragon Inc.

Just window once and throw it away! They are disposable!?!

did you write a completely new script or did you edit the original script?
  17. Crimson Dragon Inc.

Virus in downloaded file??

mcafee is especially bad for this, and will also cuase problems when trying to load the maker engine (not all the time but a high percent of the time).... so you also have to white list the program after installing it to be safe
  18. Crimson Dragon Inc.

side view vs front view

ok if im being honest.... i dont really see the appeal of sideview..... it increases the file size of the game, and the graphics for it are hard to come by/make, well not really hard but time consuming, i mean other than offering some visually pleasing effects, whats the point now i'm not...
  19. Crimson Dragon Inc.

Dealing with inconsistencies with time/era/century

in truth its your world you are designing, what tech you use, how its implemented, langauge, whole nine yards it is yours to design, so long as you remain consistant with your worlds rules, nobody can really complain
  20. Crimson Dragon Inc.

RPG Maker MV 1.5.1 and MADO!

definately reccomend getting a new virus protection...McAfee is bad for the rpg maker series and in general..... reccomend norton or if on a budget avast

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Made Custom ENEMY Information Screen
I'm having such a hard time thinking of an interesting battle system. and not being a coder, certain things I wanna do seem a lot harder lol.
Created a character outline with some code. I have no use for this. I'm....bored.....
Having lots of fun using different PS brushes to add a lil' texture to the floors and walls in my maps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahmbor