Search results

1. Oscar92player

Translation Fixes and Collaboration

@Archeia It seems that the link to the translation pages is not working, and there are some users interested on doing a retranslation for the engine.
  2. Oscar92player

DoubleX RMMV Popularized ATB Core

I'm afraid those plugin calls are not working, either. Maybe I'm doing something wrong? EDIT: My fault. They are not "plugin calls", but "script calls" instead xD It seems to be working right now. Thanks for all the help! I'll do some more tests to set a full battle mode selection!
  3. Oscar92player

A lot of changes to do, specially on maps. I need to remake some of them so they can be less...

A lot of changes to do, specially on maps. I need to remake some of them so they can be less empty and more detailed.
  4. Oscar92player

DoubleX RMMV Popularized ATB Core

@DoubleX I need some help with your plugin. I'm trying to set up the ATB mode (full, act, target, item, or "nothing") in the middle of the map gameplay (not inside a battle) by using the plugin calls in the "# Configuration manipulation" part of your plugin. My idea was to make a menu on the...
  5. Oscar92player

Disable camera targeting the player?

It is a good option, but unfortunatelly, most of my cutscenes were done on RPG Maker VX, so everything is set up to be working like in the previous project. It only fails to have a free camera movement from the player. I was asking more like of a plugin or script command to disable the camera...
  6. Oscar92player

Disable camera targeting the player?

Hello, everyone! I'm having a big problem with RPG Maker MV today. I was trying to make a cutscene where there are a lot of camera movements through the dialog, and some battles in the middle of it. When the battle starts, the camera is usually far away from the original position of the Player...
  7. Oscar92player

Need a preload plugin

That plugin is obsolete right now, since SumRndmDde does not give more support to his plugins since months. Also, this one could cause some memory usage problems, due to a glitch when restarting the game window. It is better what Eliaquim said, using Chaucer's plugin. Also, it fixes a lot of...
  8. Oscar92player

@[75234:@MushroomCake28] It's the one that came with this computer xD Also, after having an AMD...

@[75234:@MushroomCake28] It's the one that came with this computer xD Also, after having an AMD CPU on my last two computers, I wanted to try something else. I think Intel fits very well with all the things I want to do.
  9. Oscar92player

@[75234:@MushroomCake28] @[41943:@bgillisp] The specs are: - Intel Core i5 9400 (2.9 GHz base...

@[75234:@MushroomCake28] @[41943:@bgillisp] The specs are: - Intel Core i5 9400 (2.9 GHz base frequency, up to 4.1 GHz with Intel® Turbo BoostTechnology, 9 MB cache, 6 cores) - RAM SDRAM DDR4-2666 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) - 1 TB (7200 rpm) SATA + 256 GB PCIe® NVMe™ M.2 SSD - NVIDIA® GeForce® GTX 1060...
  10. Oscar92player

My new computer is ready! I need to test it with something powerful! :MV3:

My new computer is ready! I need to test it with something powerful! :MV3:
  11. Oscar92player

In the next days, I'm going to have a desktop computer. Now I will have... UNLIMITED...

In the next days, I'm going to have a desktop computer. Now I will have... UNLIMITED... POWEEEEER!!
  12. Oscar92player

[Bug] Color Changes

I would like to say that you are right... but it is true that the latest updated was released on Juny 2018 (version 1.6.1). There was an update for Steam users a few months after, just to match with the same version as the Japanese users, version 1.6.2. We didn't have more updates for RPG Maker...
  13. Oscar92player

@[106131:@FleshToDust] After changing to power-saving mode, the OBS Studio program and some...

@[106131:@FleshToDust] After changing to power-saving mode, the OBS Studio program and some other games works really well, even Chrono Trigger or Secret of Mana, that gave some problems not playing the animated cutscenes.
  14. Oscar92player

@[106131:@FleshToDust] Neither I. However, I noticed it when was trying to run OBS Studio, and...

@[106131:@FleshToDust] Neither I. However, I noticed it when was trying to run OBS Studio, and gave me some crashes. I searched on Google about the problem, and it seems that some programs and games are incompatible with high performance mode on laptop graphic cards, specially AMD ones.
  15. Oscar92player

Now I know that some games need to run on "Power-saving" mode in order to work properly...

Now I know that some games need to run on "Power-saving" mode in order to work properly, including videos or cutscenes *facepalm*
  16. Oscar92player

Game Scene Stabilizer - Version 7.0.0

From my own experience, I can say this plugin works very fine on the latest version of RPG Maker MV, even with a high quantity of plugins installed (Yanfly's, Victor Sant, SumRndmDde, Moghunter, Galv's...), without incompatibilities. You only have to make sure that all the important files you...
  17. Oscar92player

Thanks for the quick answer, @chaucer, I've been able to take an screen capture of the console when using my friend's computer today, so here you got: As you can see, this error log points directly to the index.html file, which is a bit curious, because I've never seen that kind of error...
  18. Oscar92player

@chaucer Sorry to bother you, but I need to ask you something about the preload of resources regarding audio files. It seems that everything is working fine on my computer, when running my project on test mode, and even after deploying it. But, for some reason, when I tried to make it work on...
  19. Oscar92player

AudioStreaming.js (Plugin to improve RPG Maker MV audio performance)

I'm not using the default BGM or SE on the project I've made the test. This are custom audio files in OGG with its own LOOPSTART and LOOPLENGTH tags, and custom sound effects.
  20. Oscar92player

AudioStreaming.js (Plugin to improve RPG Maker MV audio performance)

I'm afraid that the issue with the LOOPLENGTH and the LOOPSTART is still there. Also, there is a bug when the game tries to play a small audio, and you hear no sound at all. That was on the first release, too. :rsad:

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Made Custom ENEMY Information Screen
I'm having such a hard time thinking of an interesting battle system. and not being a coder, certain things I wanna do seem a lot harder lol.
Created a character outline with some code. I have no use for this. I'm....bored.....
Having lots of fun using different PS brushes to add a lil' texture to the floors and walls in my maps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahmbor