Search results

1. King Galaxian

Avy's Icon Workshop [Back to buisness!]

Uhh hey. I have a request, if you don't mind? I want a leather jacket icon, with no background. And I want it to look like this:
  2. King Galaxian

Audio Lag Fix

Uhh I know this may sound stupid...but... I'm using a neighbors internet (with their permission) but it's at&t and they're having problems. I can't connect to any site that doesn't have "https" in the url. That having been said, is there any way you could pm me with the .js attached to the...
  3. King Galaxian

Music available for free

No problem, I meant every word.
  4. King Galaxian

Music available for free

There's a website where they offer free music for use in rpg's that I always thought had the best music, hands down. And yet, I've been taken completely off guard here. You're music is just as good as theirs, if not better. I've gotta say, if you keep making rpg music that's as good as this, I...
  5. King Galaxian

Avy's MV Stuff ~ Newest: Trash cans and some handy character edits

I made an edit of your ogre sprite and face. I thought you might like it. <---Removed by mod, as posting edits are against Avery's terms---> I made this edit to match a golem battler that someone on Tsukmate made from the one of the default earth battle animations. You can see the golem...
  6. King Galaxian

Watercolor character portraits and faces

You are seriously talented! I mean seriously talented. SERIOUSLY!
  7. King Galaxian

Iceberg Bridge Over Water Charset MV

It's in a local map, like a town or a dungeon, not overworld. And it's oriented North and South.
  8. King Galaxian

Strawberry Creations

Really impressive tiles! I can hardly wait to see more from you! :D
  9. King Galaxian

Iceberg Bridge Over Water Charset MV

Hey, I have a rather unique request. You see, I have an idea for the storyline in an rpg I've been working on for years. My character has the ability to control ice, and to form it by force of will. He needs to get into a castle to take on his evil adversary, but the only way to get to the...
  10. King Galaxian

Avy's MV Stuff ~ Newest: Trash cans and some handy character edits

Happy Birthday Avery Awesomesauce! You are awesome!
  11. King Galaxian

Cherubia's MV Resources

Wow, great job on the tiles!
  12. King Galaxian

Tall character templates UPDATE 10/10

If you can perfect these templates, and either convert the generator clothing yourself or get someone else to convert it to match this template, you could actually make a better character generator for mv! I would gladly use an mv character generator based off of these templates rather than the...
  13. King Galaxian

Business Suit Icon For MV

thanks! I really appreciate it!
  14. King Galaxian

Business Suit Icon For MV

I need a business suit icon for rpg maker mv, as the title implies. Just an ordinary suit and tie. If there's already one out there, could someone link me to it? I want it in with a transparent background, and in full color, like the icons for most of the older rpg makers were. And I need it to...
  15. King Galaxian

Preload Manager

Uhh, hey. I just tried to use your updated preload manager. I also use reimu's animated title screen, and when I updated to the latest version of your preload manager, the animated title doesn't work. As in, nothing shows up on the screen except for the title background and the title music. :kaoeh:
  16. King Galaxian

A Windowskin

No problem! :kaopride:
  17. King Galaxian

Beth's Alternative Grass Textures

Thanks! These tiles are awesome! :kaoluv:
  18. King Galaxian

Beth's Alternative Grass Textures

Uhh...I'm sorry if I'm asking a stupid question...but where do I download the grass tiles? And also, where could I find the taller grass tiles that are also used in those screenshots?
  19. King Galaxian

Lorsynth's Orginal Interfaces & Parallax Resources

Wow! That's some awesome work you've done there! I can hardly wait to see more!

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

Made Custom ENEMY Information Screen
I'm having such a hard time thinking of an interesting battle system. and not being a coder, certain things I wanna do seem a lot harder lol.
Created a character outline with some code. I have no use for this. I'm....bored.....
Having lots of fun using different PS brushes to add a lil' texture to the floors and walls in my maps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahmbor