Search results

1. RavenTDA

Hey Ele! You should join us in RO2 some more. Me and Ruka joined a new guild and I'm sure they'd...

Hey Ele! You should join us in RO2 some more. Me and Ruka joined a new guild and I'm sure they'd like to have ya if you want to play still. It was fun :O
  2. RavenTDA

What inspires you to come up with good story ideas for your rpgs?

I'm a little different than most and find most inspiration by just looking at random pictures. If I'm stuck in writer's block, doing this will also help me come up with things. Most times the pictures will provoke a thought and later this gets transformed into something else entirely. My current...
  3. RavenTDA

Yikes! That sounds really rough! Hope everything goes smoothly and you'll feel better soon after...

Yikes! That sounds really rough! Hope everything goes smoothly and you'll feel better soon after it's done.
  4. RavenTDA

Enelysion: Vol I+II released.

Looks nice Luchino. I think everything seems good as far as looks and proportion except the perspective is a bit off. Right now it looks like I'm looking directly at it instead of like the weird sort of top down perspective the rtp has. This is good for a side scroller but you need to be looking...
  5. RavenTDA

ReStaff December 2012 Release!

Cool stuff here. Thanks guys!
  6. RavenTDA

Maru's Resource-Collection

I LOVE the baby.
  7. RavenTDA

I am really loving that bride! All of these are really so lovely. Thanks for making them! @Irili I'm an American that moved to Germany and I can tell you German is rediculously easy to learn if you know English already. The hardest part about learning it is just the memorization of words and...
  8. RavenTDA

Hey these are all really awesome and unique looking. Thanks for sharing!
  9. RavenTDA

:D !!

:D !!
  10. RavenTDA

Mapping Helpdesk [Last update: Mountains (17th April) and Misc answers (18th)]

@fofay Can't tell what kind of tint you have but overall downing of the saturation is a good idea. Make it a tad darker you could even try upping blue or purple a bit or even green. You don't have to have all the colors the same. There's spiderwebs in the default you can plug in as well as...
  11. RavenTDA

[NC-17] Wine & Roses

Man this game is pure awesome. I really am enjoying myself so far and played it non-stop. The battle system is done so well. Did you come up with the idea of everything yourself? It's really addicting and I love the different challenges. There was a portion where it seemed a bit easy the more...
  12. RavenTDA

Game & Map Screenshots

Looks good Des. I really like it because it's a map with DIRECTION. ^^ I agree with Hotfirelengend though that it'd be good to make the wall in the middle a bit higher but overall I've always liked that style. Kinda reminds me of Super Mario RPG.
  13. RavenTDA

World Building Discussion: Medieval Times

Very nice little display of facts you got going here. It's good to look over for some ideas for games inspired by medieval times and pretty crucial to those following that time frame exactly. Sometimes I forget the terms of certain individuals like the Scullions. I think I've heard of them being...
  14. RavenTDA

Game & Map Screenshots

@McP Ah yeah if you have photoshop or gimp you can lower the saturation. Otherwise I'm sure you could make a request topic about it. Those are mack tiles right? It's not too hard to do something like that. @Chaos-Avian As far as I know when water has stuff growing in it at the bottom the...
  15. RavenTDA

Game & Map Screenshots

Why is there grass and trees underwater?
  16. RavenTDA

Game & Map Screenshots

@Lustermx Looks really nice. My only advice is that perhaps the rocks are too dark. I think usually the rocks and sand are the same colors in the desert. There are some deserts with darker rocks but the contrast isn't that high I don't think. For those that think deserts don't have trees but...
  17. RavenTDA

Game & Map Screenshots

@pxlgraphic Players want to be able to see. I've notice that a lot of times if you are having doubts about lighting and darkness then it's better to go with the one that has less. When you stare at the image for so long and you know what's there, you end up with a warped perspective on it after...
  18. RavenTDA

Game & Map Screenshots

If those aren't sunglasses you might want to make them somewhat transparent. If they are sunglasses that just seems weird in what looks like a medieval setting unless you are doing something along the lines of Afro Samurai or Samurai Champloo.
  19. RavenTDA

Game & Map Screenshots

@Mister Big T A lot of your maps seem very spacious. I think you could cut out a lot of empty space on these. The rooms seem a bit too big. In the first map you got there, the prison area's floor looks too much like the ceiling tile so it's really confusing to look at. The bars don't seem quite...
  20. RavenTDA

Game & Map Screenshots

That XP piece on the right sides needs it's contrast upped and darkness adjusted. Right now it's kinda standing out a bit too much because it doesn't look the same.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Made Custom ENEMY Information Screen
I'm having such a hard time thinking of an interesting battle system. and not being a coder, certain things I wanna do seem a lot harder lol.
Created a character outline with some code. I have no use for this. I'm....bored.....
Having lots of fun using different PS brushes to add a lil' texture to the floors and walls in my maps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahmbor