Search results

1. mathmaster74

Disable "Up" and "Left" Map Movement

Pretty much just what the title says. I need a short script snippet that forces the player to be unable to use left arrow and up arrow to control main character movement for...well...the duration of the game! :hhappy:
  2. mathmaster74

RMMV Script Call Reference List

Hello all. I was trying to find a script call for an Event Command to be able to finish out a script and was having a terrible time until I came across this amazing reference someone put together. Check it out! :smile:
  3. mathmaster74

Character Generator: Merge .png files into one and use for Face and Walk of MC

Please help. :LZSteary: I've tried to look this up online, but to limited avail because I don't know JavaScript deeply enough. I know a lot about math, a good deal about being careful with logic, and just enough coding to sound like I know what I'm talking about, but otherwise I'm probably more...
  4. mathmaster74

Meaningful Choices in RPGs

A recent thread was started here about encouraging players to use new characters in their party where games include large casts and limited party sizes. In that thread, my response brought up mention of meaningful choices in video games and RPGs in particular. They aren't easy to do. In fact, in...
  5. mathmaster74

My Art & Literature

So...since it will probably never get finished...I decided this was the perfect place and time to unveil my 67 page young adult fantasy novel work in progress: The Heart of the Matter. https://docs.google.com/document/d/1f0mrkCcFcVl4uHODDMD1O90OfSaPyfGxfFRjzxCh3ms/edit?usp=sharing Also, some...
  6. mathmaster74

Yello!

Hey! I can't believe I didn't see this thread sooner! Lol! Well...Hello. My name is John, and I'm a recovering game developer. I mean...just a solo indie game developer. My time in the light is short, so...I hope to do as much as I can before the sun goes down on my hobby/pipe-dream career. Made...
  7. mathmaster74

RMMV How Do I Love Thee? (Demo) {Religious Viewpoints & Unused Sex Skill Type}

How Do I Love Thee? SECTION A: SYNOPSIS IMAGES/SCREENSHOTS SECTION B: CHARACTERS SECTION C: STORYLINE/PLOT SECTION D: SETTING AND/OR WORLD DEVELOPMENT Link to newest demo (current 6/4/2019): https://www.dropbox.com/sh/mlru497qjednb9m/AACrvt87fxZ_LsvNg7drvhSfa?dl=0 ONGOING UPDATE...
  8. mathmaster74

RSE_Zom-bie, or Not Zom-bie v1.0.0

$0.99 USD regular price available now on Steam! You are the female protagonist "waking" in a hospital room to the realization that a zombie apocalypse is beginning around you. Escape and run for home! Battle zombies as you lose your way on winding forest paths in the foggy dead of night. Make it...

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I made some sideview closets for MV!
You can find them in my MV resource thread.
People1.png & SF_People1.png added!!!!

Adventurer:
"Why your body looks like a bird?"

Stranger:
"Because I'm harpy"

Adventurer:
"Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof"

*Both dancing to Pharrell Williams song*
Stream will be live shortly with a make-up session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tranphong