Search results

1. NPC

Original Character Contest II Winners!

Remember folks to check out all the runner-ups and those who didn't place! There's even more characters you can steal for your own project!
  2. NPC

Original Character Contest II FINALS VOTING!

Ouch that last day threw me back into 6th!
  3. NPC

Original Character Contest II Voting Rules!

Polls now close on the 14th. Is this the new finish date?
  4. NPC

Original Character Contest II FINALS VOTING!

Everyone gets two votes now so that's probably confusing the system.
  5. NPC

Original Character Contest II Voting Rules!

Will the next round be up today?
  6. NPC

Have you tried going down to the government office and changing it? ;P

Have you tried going down to the government office and changing it? ;P
  7. NPC

@[41943:@bgillisp] Likely not recommended either! They're known to maim to get that drop down...

@[41943:@bgillisp] Likely not recommended either! They're known to maim to get that drop down menu they want!
  8. NPC

Disclaimer: Don't invite the boss to website design meetings. We now have a search cat. Who...

Disclaimer: Don't invite the boss to website design meetings. We now have a search cat. Who helps you...search. :?
  9. NPC

@[100859:@Poryg] We NPCs stand still for hours at a time, and pay heroes to find our chickens...

@[100859:@Poryg] We NPCs stand still for hours at a time, and pay heroes to find our chickens, so idk about that.
  10. NPC

I forgot how time consuming being productive is! Where has my week gone?!

I forgot how time consuming being productive is! Where has my week gone?!
  11. NPC

Original Character Contest II Submission Thread!

Raya (& Jezerath) Her thrilling backstory: [/I] [/spoiler] Sprite set: [/spoiler] Video + extra spritesheet: Opening to Raya's very own game: (Coming soon...) [/I] [/spoiler] Credits/Use Conditions/Materials:
  12. NPC

NPC and the Quest for Art

Thanks so much! I used copics for colouring, I just love how they look, and feel to use.
  13. NPC

Spent a week on this bad boy :)
  14. NPC

yay more mystery games! one grammar note, it should be "all their blood", not "their whole...

yay more mystery games! one grammar note, it should be "all their blood", not "their whole blood" :) Looks fantastic!
  15. NPC

Nothing like staring at a blank Aseprite canvas waiting for that spark...time to go for a walk...

Nothing like staring at a blank Aseprite canvas waiting for that spark...time to go for a walk, maybe?
  16. NPC

Whoa more arts? After a year and a half??!! Suffice to say, I've improved. Pumpkin Witch Spooky. Alyss Ellswile (Sketch) One of my favorite recent sketches. I captured the essence of this character in the lines. :) Orange Pekoe (Girls und Panzer) This one is my first foray into "digital...
  17. NPC

Indie Game Making Contest 2018!

Our team found out rather late, so by the time we got everything organized the contest was already over half over! Still, it was motivation to get everything all together at last, so a very good month of game making!
  18. NPC

RMMV Odyssey - Action Adventure RPG

Very cool! The mechanics look tight :) It will be interesting to see the direction you take story and art wise!
  19. NPC

I went back to my first case's dialogue after a bit of a break, and now I'm noticing how many...

I went back to my first case's dialogue after a bit of a break, and now I'm noticing how many plotholes there are... :I
  20. NPC

Bonus effect of sick days: I get to stay in and work on my game. :P

Bonus effect of sick days: I get to stay in and work on my game. :P

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Made Custom ENEMY Information Screen
I'm having such a hard time thinking of an interesting battle system. and not being a coder, certain things I wanna do seem a lot harder lol.
Created a character outline with some code. I have no use for this. I'm....bored.....
Having lots of fun using different PS brushes to add a lil' texture to the floors and walls in my maps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahmbor