Search results

1. Goldschuss

VisuStella Sample Project & MZ Core Plugins

Heh, as I see it this is a pun. Hence my bet is that the conversion in question is the Event Chase Stealth! Edit: I just reread this. You said "these" conversions, so it must be in wave 5. oops >.>
  2. Goldschuss

I'm glad to see that my idea found it's way to the team and had so many supporters! That said, does the total price stay at 100 from now on or will the cost increase as more waves are released?
  3. Goldschuss

Shades of Battler, Animated (350), DragonBones (142)

Some say a crazy gardnerer plants them on purpose to keep hordes from zombies away from his house
  4. Goldschuss

A lesson I should've learned 5 years ago before starting my project.

A lesson I should've learned 5 years ago before starting my project.
  5. Goldschuss

What do you find missing in the MZ editor?

Non-Transparent Sunglasses in the character generator. The one's in MV were so cool looking :s
  6. Goldschuss

I have this thread on watch and follow you, shadow. Yet I haven't been notified, what is this?? Still, glad I checked in, hooray for some simple critters!
  7. Goldschuss

While many Yanfly plugins were merged into one it's not always the case. In MV, Letter sounds were part of the Message Core Extension 1, so it's likely going to be a tier 2/3 plugin
  8. Goldschuss

I also want to quickly chime in and mention, that Yanfly's Icon Generator is still the best tool around for making icon sheets. Not a plugin and not by VisuStella, but still something that should be known. I got the Demo of MZ today and I can confirm that every Icon Sheet, that is made for MV...
  9. Goldschuss

I used to be a patr(e)on of Yanfly for 2 years in the RMMV days. After that incident, I thought he'd leave the RPG Maker community for sure, so I'm glad his plugins are slowly coming back, with lots of other prominent members on board! I don't have RMMZ or the plugins yet, but I saw some videos...
  10. Goldschuss

Are you giving me **** for my post or how am I supposed to understand that meme? XD @The Stranger

Are you giving me **** for my post or how am I supposed to understand that meme? XD @The Stranger
  11. Goldschuss

Congratulations, fellow game creator! You made it to Friday!

Congratulations, fellow game creator! You made it to Friday!
  12. Goldschuss

It's cool that after years, you're still going with these
  13. Goldschuss

RPG Maker MZ, Preview #3: Character Generator, Plugin Manager, Event: Plugin Command!

Yes yes I know, it's not financially suitable. After all, RPG Maker MV is 5 years old already. But hey, the new assets, music and rtp stuff in general should the worth the new maker at least I know it was in MV.
  14. Goldschuss

RPG Maker MZ, Preview #3: Character Generator, Plugin Manager, Event: Plugin Command!

Was it necessary to make a new maker for this? Couldn't you have updated RPG Maker MV to include this functionality? It doesn't seem like anything groundbreaking, compared to the transition from Ace to MV..
  15. Goldschuss

Pre-calculating damage

@staf00 It does not work. React is the earliest step you can use "value" as a variable. While digging deeper into this, I found out that this is not a default variable provided by RPG Maker. This is actually a custom yanfly variable and in the documentation of the buffs & states core, he even...
  16. Goldschuss

Pre-calculating damage

That depends entirely on when the variable "value" is instantiated. I can look into this. The second issue is displaying the damage as text. Thanks to caethyril, we now know we have a console.log equivalent for MV. But iirc there should be a function that displays battle messages on the top of...
  17. Goldschuss

Pre-calculating damage

This is really interesting. See, the reason why it doesn't work, is because for the shield to pop off, the attack needs the actor to go to 30% or below hp. but at this react step, the game doesn't know whether the actor will be at 30% or not. But if your proposed code really is a thing, then I...
  18. Goldschuss

A New RPG Maker draws near! Command?

Let me guess: It'll be RPG Maker MV Ace, which is basically the same but slightly improved?
  19. Goldschuss

Pre-calculating damage

Hello people Is it possible to pre-calculate the damage that would happen in a turn? I'm recreating the Hexdrinker effect from Yanfly's Tipps and Tricks. However, there is a glaring issue with Yanfly's implementation. For example, imagine your actor has 100 HP. Then an attack hits for 100...
  20. Goldschuss

whtdragon's Joke Weapons (now with regular weapons too!)

I love how this thread, that was originally a 2016 april's fools thread, has become one of my go-to resources for actual weapons

Latest Threads

Latest Posts

Latest Profile Posts

I made some sideview closets for MV!
You can find them in my MV resource thread.
People1.png & SF_People1.png added!!!!

Adventurer:
"Why your body looks like a bird?"

Stranger:
"Because I'm harpy"

Adventurer:
"Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof"

*Both dancing to Pharrell Williams song*
Stream will be live shortly with a make-up session of the Interactive Text Adventure! Feel free to drop by!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
negociant