Search results

1. Yougotsomechocolate

Game & Map Screenshots 11

Did you make those sprites yourself? The artwork looks great!
  2. Yougotsomechocolate

Game & Map Screenshots 11

I've not posted here in a while, but I've come back to finish this town after taking a break.
  3. Yougotsomechocolate

What would be your alternative for naming Levels and EXP

This would probably be a better place, thank you.
  4. Yougotsomechocolate

need to support 1

need to support 1
  5. Yougotsomechocolate

What would be your alternative for naming Levels and EXP

So, I was looking at my project (which i haven't touched in a while) and found that I named Levels as Ranks and EXP as "Total power". Do you have any ideas or have unique named stats in your games?
  6. Yougotsomechocolate

Plugin Requests

Well, theres https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?forums/js-plugin-requests.136/ for java script and https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?categories/rgss-boards.138/ for the other RPGmaker engines.
  7. Yougotsomechocolate

BravelyTitleScreen

Thanks, this plugin is very cool the way it's developing, I'll have to download the update!
  8. Yougotsomechocolate

BravelyTitleScreen

It seems that I can't get the background to change from the default settings.
  9. Yougotsomechocolate

Dungeon Crawler Darkness

Any plugins to recreate the area of view and darkness in rouge-likes and crawlers?
  10. Yougotsomechocolate

TF Mapping Tutorial: Cliff Walls

this has helped me achieve my inner map maker!
  11. Yougotsomechocolate

by the what mods do you use on ps4? I use NPC overhaul, immersive gameplay, and easy...

by the what mods do you use on ps4? I use NPC overhaul, immersive gameplay, and easy lockpick/hack as well as seasons and OC decorator.
  12. Yougotsomechocolate

yeah, but it sadly doesn't have some mods that edit the engine more that sony allows, but the...

yeah, but it sadly doesn't have some mods that edit the engine more that sony allows, but the only reason i want it on the on computer is to take it on the go and also get mods i never could have
  13. Yougotsomechocolate

well, yours doesn't crash as often, i have the ps4 version myself

well, yours doesn't crash as often, i have the ps4 version myself
  14. Yougotsomechocolate

Well, I've been recently playing FO4 with mods because 1: the game be laggy with out them and 2...

Well, I've been recently playing FO4 with mods because 1: the game be laggy with out them and 2: just do it, it will improve your experience
  15. Yougotsomechocolate

Geforce Graphics cards may cause a problem. (Freezing)

My problem was the editor crashing, I didn't have any problems with the engine itself.
  16. Yougotsomechocolate

Pre-made (Yanfly's) Action Sequence Sharing and Discussions

can anybody suggest sequences for a monk type class here?
  17. Yougotsomechocolate

How to make an animated menu

You might want to use a plugin or a script (which rpg maker are you using?)
  18. Yougotsomechocolate

How to make an animated menu

like when you start the game, or when you start the program? well for when you start the game, you could make the jumpscare an video and put it in the room you start in, like a small 2 height room with an autorun event that fades out, plays the video/jumpscare then transfer to where you really...
  19. Yougotsomechocolate

My Plugin List is Bigger Than My Thanksgiving Dinner After-Belly

if your looking for the 3d effect (like final fantasy) you should try https://forums.rpgmakerweb.com/index.php?threads/ultra-mode-7.94100/ since you can cusomize about everything.

Latest Threads

Latest Profile Posts

Me and brother have an ongoing rivalry. We constantly fight for the High Score in Galaga on our arcade cabinet. Today I take back the top with 239,000. He'll be back. (No-Fire glitch is banned)
Made Custom ENEMY Information Screen
I'm having such a hard time thinking of an interesting battle system. and not being a coder, certain things I wanna do seem a lot harder lol.
Created a character outline with some code. I have no use for this. I'm....bored.....
Having lots of fun using different PS brushes to add a lil' texture to the floors and walls in my maps.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ahmbor